Author Topic: Did the spies who covered for Hunter Biden's laptop interfere in the 2020 election?  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
washingtonexaminer.com

Did the spies who covered for Hunter Biden's laptop interfere in the 2020 election?
Elizabeth Stauffer

Election interference comes in many forms. The party controlling the White House could, say, collude with the attorney general to stage a raid on the leader of the opposition party’s home ahead of an important midterm election . A sitting president could announce an executive order to cancel $400 billion in student debt to entice younger voters to the polls. He might even paint the opposing party as fascists who are intent on "destroying American democracy" in a nationwide address.

Interference could also take the form of a letter, signed by dozens of former government officials, dismissing a shocking story about a presidential candidate and his family’s alleged influence peddling as foreign disinformation.

Last week, we learned that Secretary of State Antony Blinken, then a top adviser to the Biden campaign, allegedly served as the “impetus” behind the October 2020 letter signed by 51 prominent former intelligence community leaders ahead of the presidential election. The signers, you will recall, claimed that the New York Post’s devastating story about Hunter Biden’s laptop had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

This was no small thing. Their pivotal letter arguably saved Biden’s candidacy. The Biden campaign and the spies who signed the letter knew that the leftist media would pick up their narrative, and they were not disappointed. Politico immediately published the letter with the headline, “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former officials say.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/did-the-spies-who-covered-for-hunter-bidens-laptop-interfere-in-the-2020-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy