Author Topic: Tucker Carlson 'blindsided by Fox News firing that was a direct order from Rupert Murdoch after Jan  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I never expected much from Tucker, He's a tool, so I was rarely disappointed.

pointing-up This is the silliest thing I've read all day.

"AMEN, TUCKER!!!". (Video)

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1650583116493340672

Offline kevindavis007

Maybe it had to do with Tucker costing FoxNews a lot of money.

Maybe he can pimp for Russia elsewhere.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline mountaineer

Maybe it had to do with Tucker costing FoxNews a lot of money.

Maybe he can pimp for Russia elsewhere.
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I hope Tucker teams up with James O'Keefe and takes the right media by the wavos.

That would be cool.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am hoping the fact Musk gave TC 3 days of interviews in his last week, is no accident. 

Can you imagine a news organizaton funded by Musk, but coordinated and anchored by Carlson.   With maybe TW as its platform?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

I am hoping the fact Musk gave TC 3 days of interviews in his last week, is no accident. 

Can you imagine a news organizaton funded by Musk, but coordinated and anchored by Carlson.   With maybe TW as its platform?

And perhaps coordinating with James O'Keefe?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Can you imagine a news organization funded by Musk, but coordinated and anchored by Carlson.   With maybe TW as its platform?

"TW"??    :pondering:  what is that?     :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News: Hosts offer limited commentary on high-profile departure
by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter |
April 24, 2023 10:03 PM

Political commentator Brian Kilmeade filled in for Tucker Carlson on Fox News Tonight on Monday. The substitute host provided limited information on Carlson's departure.

Kilmeade introduced the show by reminding viewers that Carlson and the network agreed to "part ways." He then jumped into the rest of the segment. Fox News announced Carlson's departure Monday after seven years of hosting the slot.

"I wish Tucker the best," Kilmeade said Monday night. "I'm great friends with Tucker and always will be."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-hosts-continue-carlson-show
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

"TW"??    :pondering:  what is that?     :shrug:

Me lazily calling Twitter, TW  You know....  the guy who owns it.  sorry.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 01:15:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Last night was truly bizarre with Kilmeade disaster.  Did anyone else notice his strangeness of him  looking to the side while on Camera?  My watching last night was just morbid curiosity that content.

From my POV, Murdoch starting with this guy was just a poke in the eye to Tucker's fans.  Kilmeade is almost the opposite in competence and content, and as expected.......  "bombed".

Entire salute to Carlson's totalled 9 seconds at the start...  Yeah, I'd say the split was not amicable.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 01:20:03 pm by catfish1957 »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
And perhaps coordinating with James O'Keefe?

That would be an investigative team of the ages. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Most of us will get it!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

Me lazily calling Twitter, TW  You know....  the guy who owns it.  sorry.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Most of us will get it!

This pretty describes Kilmeade too.

I just thought of a wild assed mud against the wall platform that just might work, and it would include one of Fox's best future bench strenght talent:

Host: Bill Melugin

Format: Studio Audience, with panel of news makers, focusing only on the events of that location.

Melugin has recently done some desk time, and I thought he did a damned good job.

Online DCPatriot

This pretty describes Kilmeade too.

I just thought of a wild assed mud against the wall platform that just might work, and it would include one of Fox's best future bench strenght talent:

Host: Bill Melugin

Format: Studio Audience, with panel of news makers, focusing only on the events of that location.

Melugin has recently done some desk time, and I thought he did a damned good job.

You can't do that at 8PM on a weekday.  Hannity is attempting it at times in his 9PM slot, but on National topics.

IMO, what made Tucker 'Special'...his sense of humor and abundance of common sense.  Nothing better than listening to an engaging person who articulates and thinks on their feet.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You can't do that at 8PM on a weekday.  Hannity is attempting it at times in his 9PM slot, but on National topics.

IMO, what made Tucker 'Special'...his sense of humor and abundance of common sense.  Nothing better than listening to an engaging person who articulates and thinks on their feet.

That's why I called it mud on the wall.  What I was thinking though, is that the concept of bringing it to the news would be kind of new and at least somewhat innovative.  Plus you got a guy like Melugin who has the chops in that element. 

I could see it going either way.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Wow, I can't believe Kilmeade agreed to it, what a corporate monkey. He has just made himself one of the most hated people at Fox.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Wow, I can't believe Kilmeade agreed to it, what a corporate monkey. He has just made himself one of the most hated people at Fox.

I think a lot of Gutfeld's on air depreciating humour and  disdain toward Kilmeade is more fact than show.

Carlson was well respected by his peers at Fox, Kilmeade the weasel?  No so much.

Offline American Girl

Time to Bud Light Fox News
So - the little boy Murdoch got upset...

Needed to show what kind of 'man' he is.

He did.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/tucker-carlson-has-his-own-theory-on-why-he-was-fired-huge-changes-are-expected-at-fox-news/

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Time to Bud Light Fox News
So - the little boy Murdoch got upset...

Needed to show what kind of 'man' he is.

He did.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/tucker-carlson-has-his-own-theory-on-why-he-was-fired-huge-changes-are-expected-at-fox-news/

Your article brings up an interesting premise.....   Kind of brings to mind one of the plot lines of Potter from It's a Wonderful Life....   If a behemoth like the entire MSM apparatus (Potter) starts feeling like the competition is like a pesky fly, just buy them.  Except in this case Murdoch (George Bailey) sells out.

Of course this isn't 1946, and I wonder if the dim, Soros, Blackrock, Schwab et. al machine can fund long term what might amount to an elaborate game of Whack-a-mole, as you can kill the messenger, but you can't kill the message.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Tucker Carlson Suspects Fox Ended Show Because Murdoch Children Aim to Eventually Sell Fox News

Tucker Carlson reportedly suspects that Rupert Murdoch’s children are looking to sell Fox News eventually and that it influenced the ending of his hit show Tucker Carlson Tonight, according to a report.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/25/report-tucker-carlson-suspects-murdoch-children-looking-sell-fox/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I strongly suspect this had a lot to do with the coming disassembly of the most recent Ray Epps narrative, which was pre-empted by this separation.

Hopefully, Tucker can take that to Rumble or a similar platform. He had little to do on camera with the recent Dominion lawsuit as far as I can tell, so that means he was shown the door despite being FOX's biggest draw, leaving others on staff who cost the company millions.

Hmmm. Makes you think but for me, FOX just joined ABCNNBCBS.

I hope Carlson finds a new platform, and soon.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Last night was truly bizarre with Kilmeade disaster.  Did anyone else notice his strangeness of him  looking to the side while on Camera?  My watching last night was just morbid curiosity that content.

From my POV, Murdoch starting with this guy was just a poke in the eye to Tucker's fans.  Kilmeade is almost the opposite in competence and content, and as expected.......  "bombed".

Entire salute to Carlson's totalled 9 seconds at the start...  Yeah, I'd say the split was not amicable.

Kilmeade does that weird side eye thing on Fox and Friends too.  Most likely he's looking at the segment clock to see how much time he has before the next break.

It can't be one of the producers or a floor manager because they stand right next to or right below Camera 1 to give instructions or hand signals to the anchor.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:36:06 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

I hope Carlson finds a new platform, and soon.

According to Megyn Kelly, the scuttlebutt says he ain't technically fired. Just locked out - So he is technically under contract, which is why his side of the story is missing.

That makes sense as to why he is quiet.

Offline libertybele

According to Megyn Kelly, the scuttlebutt says he ain't technically fired. Just locked out - So he is technically under contract, which is why his side of the story is missing.

That makes sense as to why he is quiet.

....and why he has hired an attorney.  Certainly FOX didn't think he was just going to go quietly into the night. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.