Author Topic: Bud Light suffers ‘staggering’ 17% sales plunge amid Dylan Mulvaney controversy  (Read 616 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like this thing has legs!

Bud Light has suffered a “staggering” sales hit following the beer brand’s controversial marketing tie-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney — with the latest data showing an alarming 17% drop, according to an industry research firm.

The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributor

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/bud-light-sales-plunge-17-amid-dylan-mulvaney-controversy/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

That's just two WEEKS in returns... You ain't seen nothing yet... Just wait for week three...

And MORE heads are rolling... The dude that hired Hineyshiner just got the axe too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
17%...?

That's all....????

Offline roamer_1

They are JUST NOW figuring out they are going to the woodshed... And heads are rolling (as predicted)

Soon followed by SINCERE apologies...
And LOTS of groveling...

Likely a long, dark May.

Offline libertybele

Good. I hope their sales continue to plummet.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I didn't expect this... I thought only rednecks in red states took offense to a pretend women on a can of a pretend beer?

On April 17, Beer Business Daily publisher Harry Schuhmacher told FOX Business Bud Light suffered the worst sales in blue states..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/bud-light-rivals-stealing-sales-dylan-mulvaney-controversy
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
17%...?

That's all....????

My thought, exactly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: