Author Topic: BREAKING: @FoxNews said it and @TuckerCarlson "have agreed to part ways."  (Read 5932 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Cool....don't forget to mention us..... :whistle:

I'll do my best
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
/OANN/status/1650564564315148289

One source I found that showed that OANN only has $550K total revenues per month.....

That won't shine Tucker Carlson's shoes. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I'm glad Tucker is gone. I lost any faith or trust I had in him when he continued promoting Col. MacGregor as being an honest and reliable source on Ukraine despite uncontrovertible evidence that McGregor has been wildly wrong about the war ever since it began.

It's not that he just kept having McGregor come on a show. It's that he never once questioned him about any of his wildly wrong predictions, never asked for an explanation, etc., but just kept putting him on and singing his praises.   It was bizarre.

Because of that, I lost any faith on anything else he reports. I simply have no idea whether he is advancing his own agenda, saying what he thinks his audience wants to hear to get ratings, or is actually reporting things fairly. To me, that's the kiss of death.

***agree goopo
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alex Bruesewitz 🇺🇸
@alexbruesewitz
·
3h
Paul Ryan and the Murdochs have ruined Fox News!

They turned on Trump and now they’ve turned on Tucker.

I stand with Trump and @TuckerCarlson
!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1650550341027475479

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

Fox fires @TuckerCarlson
 five days after he crosses the red line by acknowledging that the TV networks pushed a deadly and ineffective vaccine to please their Pharma advertisers. Carlson’s breathtakingly courageous April 19 monologue broke TV’s two biggest rules: Tucker told the truth about how greedy Pharma advertisers controlled TV news content and he lambasted obsequious newscasters for promoting jabs they knew to be lethal and worthless. For many years, Tucker has had the nation's biggest audience averaging 3.5 million — 10 times the size of CNN. Fox just demonstrated the terrifying power of Big Pharma.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 07:25:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
2h
This just in: Tucker Carlson's executive producer Justin Wells has also left Fox News
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
One source I found that showed that OANN only has $550K total revenues per month.....

That won't shine Tucker Carlson's shoes.

Sure, but what happens after they add Tucker? People drop Fox and go to OANN.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sure, but what happens after they add Tucker? People drop Fox and go to OANN.

OANN recently got bumped from some Cable Services so they would obviously get a ratings bump, but would still have a drastically smaller core platform to share.  Then add his addtional $6M salary?  And that is the bottom end of what he will command on the open market.

Sure they would love to add him, but I just don't see them being able to make the economics work. 

Newsmax has a better shot, and from what I have found have over >$25M annual revenues, and a wider cable footprint. I can even get Newsmax on Sling.    Blaze is @$20M annual revenues, but I can't imagine Carlson wanting to join forces with Glen Beck.  He'd drive me crazy.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

CNN Communications
@CNNPR
Don Lemon’s statement about this morning’s events is inaccurate. He was offered an opportunity to meet with management but instead released a statement on Twitter.
12:59 PM · Apr 24, 2023

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
CNN calling Don Lemon’s statement fake news is amazing. What a wild day.
1:46 PM · Apr 24, 2023

:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"Someone provide me proof that FNC is not suicidal."

Look what happened to parler.com just a few days' back.
Bought by a "new owner".
A day later... shut right off.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps Mr. Carlson, Mr. Musk, and a few other notables (as in "Trump") ought to band together to create their own new network...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OANN recently got bumped from some Cable Services so they would obviously get a ratings bump, but would still have a drastically smaller core platform to share.  Then add his addtional $6M salary?  And that is the bottom end of what he will command on the open market.

Sure they would love to add him, but I just don't see them being able to make the economics work. 

Newsmax has a better shot, and from what I have found have over >$25M annual revenues, and a wider cable footprint. I can even get Newsmax on Sling.    Blaze is @$20M annual revenues, but I can't imagine Carlson wanting to join forces with Glen Beck.  He'd drive me crazy.

NewsMax caved to Dominion right after the 2020 election and banned all guests who questioned the election, and as much as I love Tucker, I wont watch him there.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 10:20:44 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Iff CNN wanted to change course they should hire Tucker. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They can't afford him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Good point.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can anyone provide me a reason to even have Fox News in my channel lineup now?  I'll wait.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I have Direct tv and they removed Oann...so if Tucker goes there I am out of luck..
Support the USO

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I have Direct tv and they removed Oann...so if Tucker goes there I am out of luck..

My advice to you @mystery-ak is to get (if you don't already have it) high speed internet and a ROKU player. There are many options for streaming with that setup. I don't miss Direct TV (ATT) one bit.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Tonite!  @all     :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They can't afford him.

They can't afford not to.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Stevensr123

I don’t get why people still like him after all those text messages during the trial came out showing him to be a complete liar and taking his audience for fools?