Author Topic: BREAKING: @FoxNews said it and @TuckerCarlson "have agreed to part ways."  (Read 5729 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
7m
The left is celebrating because they think that Tucker Carlson leaving Fox News eliminates his voice.

Wrong.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone else find it strange that both Carlson and Lemon were jettisoned within hours of each other?   :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fox to replace Tucker with Don lemon looking to bring Lemons vast audience with him to Fox
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You can be certain that there is a story behind this. Media companies don't dump high-ratings talent like this without a reason.

Yeah...IMO, it went something like this:

Dominion said the would accept $150M in cash but wanted Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Shannon Bream gone and admit to the world it cost them $750M in payouts.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Anyone else find it strange that both Carlson and Lemon were jettisoned within hours of each other?   :pondering:

Yes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah...IMO, it went something like this:

Dominion said the would accept $150M in cash but wanted Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Shannon Bream gone and admit to the world it cost them $750M in payouts.

Which if true would bring up some interesting speculative matters around whether Dominion was truly a-political or not.
I remember reading or hearing some scuttle a number of years ago about how their organization had nefarious objectives. Seems a few months might have gotten to close to the flame.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
In any case....  this is a breathtaking and huge event of how the left is effectively silencing our most prevalant voices and opinions.....

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
CNN Communications
@CNNPR
·
13m
Don Lemon’s statement about this morning’s events is inaccurate. He was offered an opportunity to meet with management but instead released a statement on Twitter.

Don couldn't even find it within himself to be honest about his departure.  :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

In any case....  this is a breathtaking and huge event of how the left is effectively silencing our most prevalant voices and opinions.....

When Bill O'Reilly, the absolute KING of primetime cable was summarily dismissed, we felt it was going to hurt FOXNEWS.

After sixty days of Tucker Carlson, it was Bill O'Whoo?   happy77

I agree it was a shock to hear this.  What #1 rated primetime cable network fires their #1 undisputed STAR??

He just interviewed Elon Musk AND President Trump last week!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

https://twitter.com/jimgeraghty/status/1650538335155232769

Newsmax did a live shot in front of the Newscorp Building a few minutes ago...all of those banners are now covered with black sheets of cloth.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
How long before Don lays the blame for his firing on CNN management being "homophobic"?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Newsmax did a live shot in front of the Newscorp Building a few minutes ago...all of those banners are now covered with black sheets of cloth.

All of 'em?

Hell fire Hannity, Ingraham, Bortilomo, Kudlow, Gutfeld, Payne, and Watters too while they are at it.

All of them are going to suffer from the Faux-lash......

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
All of 'em?

Hell fire Hannity, Ingraham, Bortilomo, Kudlow, Gutfeld, Payne, and Watters too while they are at it.

Yup all of them

All of them are going to suffer from the Faux-lash......

Their stock is already tanking

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just a hunch but I'm guessing that after Don Lemon's 6 month non compete is up he'll join his BFF Chris Cuomo over at News Nation.

Online cato potatoe

Several hosts were involved, so this move is strange unless others are forthcoming. 

Fox made a costly mistake in spreading rumors about DVS.  They may also have to settle with Smartmatic pretty soon.  Dominion and Smartmatic have ongoing lawsuits with Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax, OAN, and Mike Lindell. 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

He just interviewed Elon Musk AND President Trump last week!!

Maybe the two most powerful non-left leaning people in the country? 

Might not have been an accident

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Interesting question...with Tucker Carlson leaving Fox News does he maintain possession of the J6 video that Speaker McCarthy gave him or is it still in storage at the Newscorp Building?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Just a hunch but I'm guessing that after Don Lemon's 6 month non compete is up he'll join his BFF Chris Cuomo over at News Nation.

If he was fired, I'd be surprised if a non compete would be valid or even less likely enforced.  The guy's toxic in ever respect, even to the lefty's.   I am thinking he is in more of Keith Olberman territory.

Offline DCPatriot

Maybe the two most powerful non-left leaning people in the country? 

Might not have been an accident

@catfish1957

Do you know how easy-peazy it must be for Elon Musk & Donald Trump to start/buy a News Network?

That said, I wonder if mainstream food conglomerates and car companies will start buying airtime commercial spots on FOXNEWS now...am getting a bit sick of Mike Lindell's hawking.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If he was fired, I'd be surprised if a non compete would be valid or even less likely enforced.  The guy's toxic in ever respect, even to the lefty's.   I am thinking he is in more of Keith Olberman territory.

In my experience in radio they are enforceable whether there is a mutual decision between you and management to leave or if you're fired.

I've been in both situations.

Cuomo was fired. 6 months later he was on NN.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
In my experience in radio they are enforceable whether there is a mutual decision between you and management to leave or if you're fired.

I've been in both situations.

Cuomo was fired. 6 months later he was on NN.

Guess you'd know.  Wouldn't contract expiration dates trump any other exit clauses? 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Let others be forewarned ...

- providing material support for sedition and insurrection = okay ...
- providing material support for America's enemies = okay ...
- fraudulently presenting known lies as 'truth' and 'news' = okay ...
- hiding true, embarassing information about Fox from Fox viewers = okay ...
- costing old man Murdoch $700+ million = NOT OKAY

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

That likely would depend on whether he was terminated for cause, and therefore did not receive any more payments, or whether he is still going to collect his salary for whatever remains of his contractual term.

Generally, these guys can be required to stay off the air as long as they are still getting paid by their employer.