Author Topic: The Washington Post Quietly Drops a ‘Bombshell’ About Biden’s Expected Presidential Announcement  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Washington Post Quietly Drops a ‘Bombshell’ About Biden’s Expected Presidential Announcement
By Kyle BeckerApril 23, 2023

he Washington Post quietly dropped a ‘bombshell’ about current President Joe Biden’s expected presidential campaign announcement this week.

According to reports, Joe Biden is seriously considering an election rematch against former President Donald Trump.

“Biden’s top aides have quietly undertaken extensive preparations for a run, holding regular meetings with the president and first lady since last year in the White House residence,” the report said.

The Democratic National Committee is once again going to protect Joe Biden on the campaign trail. This time “Basement Joe,” who was accused by his critics of dodging campaign events during the Covid pandemic, will be shielded from having to debate in the Democratic primaries.

In the Post’s article, it notes the DNC has no plans to sponsor a primary debate.

“Some of the donors say they are expecting to be asked to organize future events to raise money for Biden’s reelection,” the Post reported. “The national Democratic Party has said it will support Biden’s reelection, and it has no plans to sponsor primary debates.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of former President John F. Kennedy, announced this week that he will join the 2024 presidential race as a Democrat.

“Under normal circumstances, I would not do this,” Kennedy said during his announcement speech. “But these are not normal circumstances. I’m watching my country being stolen from me.”

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/the-washington-post-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
The DNC is refusing to allow any debates for Joe Biden. Smart move since Biden has dementia and can barely speak coherently. Honest question, why won’t they do the same in the general election too? Scarier question, after Fetterman’s debate performance is there anything Biden could say or do in a debate that would make him unelectable to Democrats? Fetterman is basically a walking vegetable & he got elected and was immediately hospitalized for months. Why won’t Biden be the same?
10:46 AM · Apr 24, 2023

Online mountaineer

No debates, no problem (for Joe, anyway)!
Tulsi Gabbard 🌺
@TulsiGabbard
When I ran for Pres in 2020 the debates were rigged but in a subtle way. Preferred candidates were given more time and fed softball questions. This time Democrats are taking no chances so there will be no primary debates. This is another example of their disdain/disrespect for the American people.
7:14 AM · Apr 25, 2023

ReturnOfBobzilla1001
@ReBobzilla1001
No way Biden is running if he didn't already know the outcome.
7:31 AM · Apr 25, 2023

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No debates, no problem (for Joe, anyway)!

@mountaineer

I doubt he even understands that he is running,and if you were able to ask him,he would say something like "Of course not! I am clearly walking."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@mountaineer

I doubt he even understands that he is running,and if you were able to ask him,he would say something like "Of course not! I am clearly walking."

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

You think I'm joking! No lie, man.

Online mountaineer

Babylon Bee nailed it in 2021P
Biden Announces He's Been Told He's Running Again In 2024
Politics · Nov 23, 2021 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Speaking at the end of a hallway in the White House after trying in vain to avoid the White House press corps, President Biden announced that he had been told he's running for re-election in 2024.

"I've been informed that it is my intention to run for re-election in 2024," said the president to a large potted plant instead of the crowd of journalists behind him. "As an exemplar of progressive ideals, it is my duty to lead this country to a better future, or so they tell me." ...
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-announces-hes-been-told-hes-running-again-in-2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Babylon Bee nailed it in 2021Phttps://babylonbee.com/news/biden-announces-hes-been-told-hes-running-again-in-2024

@mountaineer

Sometimes it really is hard to separate satire from truth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!