Author Topic: Gross Error: Virginia Elections Department Discovers Nearly 20,000 Deceased Registered Voters  (Read 2311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gross Error: Virginia Elections Department Discovers Nearly 20,000 Deceased Registered Voters
Alex Parker

Who’s going to be the next U.S. president? Nineteen thousand registered voters in Virginia might have something to say about that — if not for the fact that they’re dead.

The state released a notice last week concerning a Virginia Department of Elections (ELECT) update. Integral to an improvement initiative, the department is making multiple changes to its “current operations, spurred by both feedback from the field as well as internal evaluations of existing processes.”

As part of the upgrade, ELECT has “streamlined the reporting of voters who are known to be deceased.” Going forward, family members will be able to report the death of a relative directly to their general registrar. And a national database will allow registrars to verify deaths out of state.

Previously, “general registrars experienced difficulties confirming the death of Virginia voters who died in out-of-state hospitals or facilities.”

The change seems especially important, given a major Department of Elections confession. Apparently, administrators haven’t been sticklers for accuracy.

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/04/24/gross-error-virginia-elections-department-discovers-nearly-20000-deceased-registered-voters-n735900
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Did any of these deceased voters cast votes in the last election?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

My first question.

First step to stopping cheating is getting the voter lists down to actual voters, then making it difficult to register 81 voters at an empty warehouse in the commercial district.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

Los Angeles County alone probably has that many deceased registered voters, simply because county officials don't do their job.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online andy58-in-nh

If they did, I’m pretty sure I know how they voted.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If they did, I’m pretty sure I know how they voted.
Multiple times? which happens to be a synonym of democrat.