Author Topic: Exclusive — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: My Wife Cheryl Hines Has Lost Jobs in Hollywood for Supporting My  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: My Wife Cheryl Hines Has Lost Jobs in Hollywood for Supporting My Candidacy

Paul Bois 23 Apr 2023

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. told Breitbart News this weekend that his wife, actress Cheryl Hines, has lost jobs in Hollywood for supporting his campaign.

Appearing on Breitbart News Daily, the son of political titan Robert F. Kennedy (a.k.a. Bobby) said that cancel culture exists and it is “alarming.”

“You mentioned fear just now,” Joel Pollak said. “I wonder if you share some of the fears many Americans have of the cancel culture. You spoke about your wife, actress Cheryl Hines, potential first lady. She’s a very talented actress, very funny. Has she faced that kind of fear? That kind of pressure because you’re challenging an incumbent president from the Democratic Party? Do you think that she will face pressure from Hollywood?”

“Yes. I think that is already happening,” responded Kennedy.

“Do you want to elaborate on that?” Pollak asked.

“I don’t want to go into details, but I can tell you that she has already lost … In fact, she lost one today. I can tell you, yes, there is a cancel culture. It’s alarming,” Kennedy said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/23/robert-f-kennedy-jr-wife-lost-jobs-supporting-candidacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34