Author Topic: Juan Williams: Hunter Biden Stories Are False Attacks From People Who Have Nothing Else To Say  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Juan Williams: Hunter Biden Stories Are False Attacks From People Who Have Nothing Else To Say
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date April 23, 2023

JUAN WILLIAMS: They're using Hunter Biden to go after President Biden. That's why you said President Biden's worrief -- look, I think that it is not, I just think going after a relative and a child who was an addict with serious problems, I don't see it.

SHANNON BREAM: If he's done some of the things they alleged he did, should he get a pass, as a child of a president?

JUAN WILLIAMS: No. I pose the question differently. There is a difference between investigators in the process, that's not unusual. But would you bring charges against this person if his last name was not Biden? And apparently, that is a real question--

KARL ROVE: He lies on a gun registration/purchase form, purchased a .38 caliber pistol, lose it while you're on illegal drugs, we would be charged with a gun crime. And then you lose the gun across the street from a schoolyard, and then a video emerges of you cavorting with a prostitute and waving around a gun. We would be charged!

JUAN WILLIAMS: He's a troubled individual. Is that something to indict the president or is that a false attack on President Biden by people who have nothing else to say?

KARL ROVE: So, Hunter gets a pass on getting payments and not paying his taxes, and taking money under the table from God knows who, and playing around with a gun, because he is the president's son we have to be nice to Hunter Biden because otherwise, Joe would be upset.

JUAN WILLIAMS: Let's have this discussion instead of talking about $2 billion that we knew went to Jared Kushner and Ivanka under Trump.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/04/23/juan_williams_hunter_biden_stories_are_false_attacks_from_people_who_have_nothing_else_to_say.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ah, Juanita what else could we expect from you. I wonder where Juanita has been hiding since all the face time on The Five went away?

Offline Kamaji

Offline yodaspock

I wonder how he can make these kind of statements without breaking out laughing!