Author Topic: Chicago teens charged with trespassing after allegedly stealing, crashing car resulting in death of  (Read 549 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago teens charged with trespassing after allegedly stealing, crashing car resulting in death of 6-month-old
The male suspects, 17 and 14, are both facing one count of criminal trespassing charges, according to Chicago police.

Two Chicago teens that allegedly caused a fatal crash with a stolen vehicle on Sunday which led to the death of a 6-month-old infant are receiving only misdemeanor charges.

According to Chicago Police, the suspects, 17-year-old and 14-year-old males, are both facing one count of criminal trespassing charges, WGN9 reports.

According to local news, the teens are charged with "criminal trespass to a vehicle in connection to the theft of the car." They could face upgraded charges.

https://thepostmillennial.com/chicago-teens-charged-with-trespassing-after-allegedly-stealing-crashing-car-resulting-in-death-of-6-month-old
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Call this crime and its aftermath "the new normal" for inner cities, particularly this one...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If it was my child these 'Teens' would never make it to their next birthday, depending on planning and execution...of the plan definitely not to adulthoodlum.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A new low for Chicago: Windy City boys aged 14 and 17 are charged with MISDEMEANORS for 'stealing Hyundai and crashing into family, killing their adorable baby son'

The boys are accused of stealing a sedan and crashing it into a pickup truck, killing six-month-old Cristian Uvidia and injuring his sisters and mother
    Despite the severity of their actions, the two boys were each charged with misdemeanors of criminal trespassing for the theft of the car
    Police said their charges could be upgraded pending further investigation

By Alex Oliveira For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:05 EDT, 23 April 2023 | Updated: 17:22 EDT, 23 April 2023

A pair of teenage Chicago boys are facing misdemeanor charges after they stole a car and then crashed in to a family at an intersection, killing their six-month-old son.

The boys, aged 14 and 17, each face a single count of criminal trespassing over the incident, but police said those charges could be upgraded pending a further investigation into the crash.

Police say the two boys were speeding down West Washington Road in a stolen Hyundai sedan when they tore through an intersection and collided with a pickup truck at about 5pm on April 16.

In the pickup was the infant Cristian Uvidia and her family. The baby was killed in the wreck, while her mother and two older sisters remain hospitalized from their injuries.

The tragedy was just the latest example of criminal chaos which has consumed Chicago in recent years under the watch of District Attorney Kim Foxx, whose office has dismissed thousands of violent felony cases since she was sworn in in 2016 and re-elected in 2020.

Cristian's family recalled the boy as being happy and full of life.

'He always had this big smile on his face, he loved to sing and dance,' cousin Analisse Rivera told WGN9.

'It's been a rough few days, it's felt like ten years,' she said. 'This is like truly all of our worst nightmares.'

After the collision, neighbors rushed outside to pull Cristian out of the car and attempt CPR.

'Unfortunately, he was brain dead, and then the next day he passed,' Rivera said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12005015/Chicago-boys-aged-14-17-charged-MISDEMEANORS-stealing-car-killing-infant-wreck.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

The tragedy was just the latest example of criminal chaos which has consumed Chicago in recent years under the watch of District Attorney Kim Foxx, whose office has dismissed thousands of violent felony cases since she was sworn in in 2016 and re-elected in 2020.

This is the problem. People like this Foxx get elected and re elected despite the chaos they cause
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Would this be one of those "Bad Decisions" the mayor was talking about.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Mod2

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Chicago teens charged with trespassing after allegedly stealing, crashing car resulting in death of 6-month-old

That makes no sense whatsoever. SOB's committed felonies,so why aren't they being charged with felonies?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

That makes no sense whatsoever. SOB's committed felonies,so why aren't they being charged with felonies?

Three reasons
1)Lori Lightfoot
2) Kim Foxx
      and
3)Brandon Johnson
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy