Author Topic: Erasing Women By Clarice Feldman  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Erasing Women By Clarice Feldman
« on: April 23, 2023, 02:12:22 pm »
April 23, 2023
Erasing Women
By Clarice Feldman

I’m not sure why it’s happening -- perhaps it’s a backlash from the most obnoxious of the feminists and their conduct or the widespread denigration of and discrimination against white heterosexual men, but there’s no doubt in my mind that there’s a concerted attack by the culture warriors to erase women, denigrate them, and allow them only symbolic powers -- like choosing the moronic Kamala Harris as vice president instead of someone with a demonstrated and earned record of competence. How long has it been since we’ve seen women we looked up to, like Golda Meier and Maggie Thatcher, wielding political power?

Here's a sample of what I mean.

In 2018, we were told “believe all women” in the context of the Kavanaugh hearings, when his accuser told a fabulous story for which there was no credible evidentiary support and nothing except political bias to believe her.

Now just a few years later, an administration nominee for the Supreme Court down gets tongue-tied when asked to define “woman.” It’s confusing. How can we give someone automatic credence based on her sex when that sex defies definition?  Well, definitions other than “birthing persons” or “persons who menstruate,” but even then, some advance the notion that men (that is transmen) can give birth, and educational institutions are being forced to install free tampon dispensers in male bathrooms.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/erasing_women.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34