Author Topic: Utah state senator's home vandalized with violent pro-trans slogan after he sponsored bill banning c  (Read 238 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Utah state senator's home vandalized with violent pro-trans slogan after he sponsored bill banning child sex changes

Utah State Senator Mike Kennedy's Alpine city house was vandalized this week with red spray paint after sponsoring of SB16, a bill later signed into law that banned medical sex changes for minors, reports local news. The vandals spray painted the GOP state legislator's home with "these trannies bash back" and "fash."

On Friday, Kennedy posted images of the vandalism on Facebook and said, "To those who seek to use violence, vandalism, and intimidation to deter me from standing up for what is right, let me be clear: you will not succeed. I will not be deterred by your cowardly actions. The recent vandalism to my family's home was not just an attack on me, but on the very principles our state stands for."

https://thepostmillennial.com/utah-state-senators-home-vandalized-with-violent-pro-trans-slogan-after-he-sponsored-bill-banning-child-sex-changes
The Republic is lost.