Author Topic: Scientists Find the Holy Grail: the Reason Why Lithium-Metal Batteries Fail  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Scientists Find the Holy Grail: the Reason Why Lithium-Metal Batteries Fail
Story by Darren Orf • 16m ago

Scientists always knew lithium metal could revolutionize batteries, but they have one fatal flaw: they often short circuit.

No one knew why this happened—until now.

Now, scientists can build better lithium-metal batteries to eventually produce more electric vehicles.
When looking for an anode material for your next-gen battery, you can’t do much better than lithium metal. Due to its high capacity, low density, and non-flammability, lithium-metal batteries could be an absolute game changer for electric vehicles and the green tech revolution at large.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/scientists-find-the-holy-grail-the-reason-why-lithium-metal-batteries-fail/ar-AA174Q1G?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ddb60380a9274498916b7aee1ddf02b7&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson