Author Topic: President Trump Tells General Michael Flynn “Stay in Good Health, Mike, and Get Ready”  (Read 121 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

President Trump Tells General Michael Flynn “Stay in Good Health, Mike, and Get Ready” (VIDEO)
by Joe Hoft Apr. 22, 2023 8:30 am

President Trump told General Michael Flynn, his former National Security Advisor, to “stay in good health” and “get ready” in his speech yesterday in Lee County, Florida.

President Trump spoke at the Lee County Lincoln Days Dinner.  During his speech yesterday in Ft. Myers, Florida, Trump singled out General Michael Flynn.

President Trump said:

A friend of mine and a very brave, brave person, somebody that got it very early and went through hell and he handled it like the brave man he is, General Michael Flynn.  Where’s Michael?  Where is Michael?  Thank you Mike.

Brave guy, great guy.

Stay in good health Mike, get ready.  Ok?  It’s not long.  A year and a half, Michael, just stay healthy.

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST TOLD GENERAL FLYNN TO STAY HEALTHY AND GET READY pic.twitter.com/j1dpCNx1Hm

— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) April 22, 2023

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/president-trump-tells-general-michael-flynn-stay-in-good-health-mike-and-get-ready/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I liked Flynn initially, but he has since proven himself to be a complete nut who should never be given another position of responsibility in the government.  And with this message to Flynn, Trump has proven the same about himself.

Yet another reason why I won't vote for Trump in any election, under any circumstances.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 04:05:00 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »