Author Topic: Dealing With Trump...  (Read 576 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Dealing With Trump...
« on: April 22, 2023, 11:55:40 am »

The most effective way is a two pronged approach.

The first prong is to utterly destroy Donnie and not leave a stone upon a stone.

This would mean going after him aggressively on his record exposing his failures in detail and as much as possible using his own words to do it. It would include detailing every genuine rino policy and statement Donnie has made in his time as president and post-presidency.

The lockdowns were hated. Tie Donnie to the hated lockdowns. Fauci is loathed by a lot of folks. Highlight Donnie praising Fauci and giving him presidential commendations. The vaccine is a particular source of vitriol amongst certain folks on the right. I will not go into whether much of this complaint has actual merit or not but for the sake of politics, tie Donnie to the vaccine and to mandatory vaccinations as conditions of employment. The latter in particular was despised but it happened on Donnies watch. Tattoo him with it and leave a mark.

Then point out how much of a train wreck so many of his appointments in the government were.

Then point out how tied to cronyism in government that he has been. He went to DC claiming to fight the establishment but he has become the establishment. Point this out in detail.

Finally, to those affected by the 2020 burnings, point out how impotent Donnie was the whole time on this.

More: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1ss9iqg
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Dealing With Trump...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023, 12:05:40 pm »
 :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 01:50:53 pm »
Run a clip of him saying 'I only appoint the best people", and then put up a series of photos of his appointees, with corresponding quotes from Trump himself saying horrible things about each of them.

After you show a dozen or so people and something crappy Trump has said about each of them, show the tagline of "If everyone around you seems to be a problem, maybe they're not the problem. Maybe the problem is you."

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 02:00:09 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 03:06:52 pm »
Hey, Kev ----- just a few questions and thoughts for your consideration:

This would mean going after him aggressively on his record exposing his failures in detail and as much as possible using his own words to do it.

Is this where we don't talk about four years of peace, prosperity and a secure border?

The lockdowns were hated. Tie Donnie to the hated lockdowns

How do we tie Donnie to the other 90 countries that locked down?  I'm not a strategic genius, but this feels important ---

Also, how do we get around the governors having the sole authority to close all or part of their states ---- and when to reopen?  What's the plan to hide the seven states under Republican leadership that stayed open without penalty or intimidation?

I will not go into whether much of this complaint has actual merit or not but for the sake of politics, tie Donnie to the vaccine and to mandatory vaccinations as conditions of employment. The latter in particular was despised but it happened on Donnies watch.

What's the game plan for dealing with the 200+ million Americans who can read a calendar?

Then point out how tied to cronyism in government that he has been. He went to DC claiming to fight the establishment but he has become the establishment. Point this out in detail.

Do we not insert 7 years of lawfare and two impeachments here?

Finally, to those affected by the 2020 burnings, point out how impotent Donnie was the whole time on this.

Pro tip:. Make clear it's vital to ignore sending Federal troops to protect Federal property and democrat governors keeping Federal troops away from everything and everywhere else.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 03:09:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 03:22:44 pm »

Is this where we don't talk about four years of peace, prosperity and a secure border?

How do we tie Donnie to the other 90 countries that locked down?  I'm not a strategic genius, but this feels important ---

Also, how do we get around the governors having the sole authority to close all or part of their states ---- and when to reopen?  What's the plan to hide the seven states under Republican leadership that stayed open without penalty or intimidation?

What's the game plan for dealing with the 200+ million Americans who can read a calendar?

Pro tip:. Make clear it's vital to ignore sending Federal troops to protect Federal property and democrat governors keeping Federal troops away from everything and everywhere else.

Pro Tip: Insurrection Act   Several presidents used it without the request or permission of the state
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 06:00:52 pm »

Then answer this question:

How is Trump going to get 270 electoral votes in 2024?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2023, 06:02:24 pm »
Pro Tip: Insurrection Act   Several presidents used it without the request or permission of the state

In fact, it was the last time it was used in 1992...

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2023, 06:33:04 pm »

:mauslaff:

Trump didn't accomplish much of that, either.

Where's the wall?  Oh, right, he was such a self-destructive disaster he wasn't able to marshal the political capital needed to get it done.  In other words, he wasn't a leader.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2023, 06:54:20 pm »

Trump didn't accomplish much of that, either.

Where's the wall?  Oh, right, he was such a self-destructive disaster he wasn't able to marshal the political capital needed to get it done.  In other words, he wasn't a leader.

@Kamaji

I'm still waiting for an answer on how Trump is going to win a national election.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2023, 06:55:50 pm »

@Kamaji

I'm still waiting for an answer on how Trump is going to win a national election.

I hope you're not holding your breath; you'll die of asphyxia long before you get an answer.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2023, 08:45:17 pm »
I hope you're not holding your breath; you'll die of asphyxia long before you get an answer.

You are right.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2023, 08:45:46 pm »

@Kamaji

Well, their answer to that is that he did win in 2020, but the election was stolen.  And if you press them on that and ask how then is he going to win in 2024, their answer is "well, no Republican can win in 2024 unless the cheating is stopped, so we might as well just vote for Trump."

So I guess they never really do answer the question, do they?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2023, 08:49:06 pm »
Well, their answer to that is that he did win in 2020, but the election was stolen.  And if you press them on that and ask how then is he going to win in 2024, their answer is "well, no Republican can win in 2024 unless the cheating is stopped, so we might as well just vote for Trump."

So I guess they never really do answer the question, do they?

No, they don't.  If they can't answer that question, what makes you think he can win a national election? If he can't then why support a loser he is not going to have the same luck as he did in 2016.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2023, 08:52:37 pm »

No, they don't.  If they can't answer that question, what makes you think he can win a national election? If he can't then why support a loser he is not going to have the same luck as he did in 2016.

Again, their answer is that any Republican would lose in 2024 because all of them would get cheated by the Democrats.  So, why not vote for Trump anyway?

I actually think they have a much better argument to make, but there isn't a lot of actual thought going into most of their arguments so it never gets made.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2023, 08:52:42 pm »

Then answer this question:

How is Trump going to get 270 electoral votes in 2024?

:nono:  I asked you five questions.  Answer those first.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2023, 08:58:54 pm »
If Trump does indeed become the nominee and provided that those who can ensure a free and fair election do their job, he may have a chance of winning in the general election and I'm basing that solely on his large voting base.  IMHO he has no chance of winning the general election if he continues to assault conservatives and resorts to bullying; that is where he's destroying his chances.  His record of energy independence and tighter border security speaks for itself on the other hand the runaway spending for many is a deal breaker. 

Secondly, there's a lot that can happen before then; the DEMS could grant amnesty and voting rights to illegals, in that case he has little chance of winning the general election.

Perhaps the greatest unknown is who the DEMS are going to run.  Brandon??  I'd be surprised.  I'm still thinking they'll come up with a better team like Michael or Jarett.  But then again, Brandon serves the Chinese and globalists agenda.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2023, 09:23:06 pm »
   For a Man that got his bones on Reality TV saying "Your Fired" and "I hire only the best people", granted he didn't hire Fauci but he didn't have to give him a Presidential Commendation.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.