Author Topic: New York Mayor Eric Adams Says the City is Being ‘Destroyed’ by the Migrant Crisis (VIDEO)  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Mayor Eric Adams Says the City is Being ‘Destroyed’ by the Migrant Crisis (VIDEO)
By Mike LaChance Apr. 21, 2023 8:00 pm

New York City Mayor Eric Adams recently slammed Biden’s border policy, indirectly, by claiming that the migrant crisis is ‘destroying’ the city.

There is no denying that Biden is responsible for this. The border has been under assault since the day he assumed office.

Southern governors should keep sending people to NYC until Adams is ready to call out Biden directly.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/new-york-mayor-eric-adams-says-the-city-is-being-destroyed-by-the-migrant-crisis-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It isn't that he's more realistic, he uses Biden as a cover for his own incompetence. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson