Author Topic: Right, OilPrice.com, Wind Power is Unprofitable  (Read 292 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Right, OilPrice.com, Wind Power is Unprofitable
« on: April 22, 2023, 11:07:18 am »
Right, OilPrice.com, Wind Power is Unprofitable
By Linnea Lueken -April 21, 20230

A recent article at OilPrice.com explains how wind power is unprofitable, going into detail on some of the economic hurdles that industrial wind power development has encountered. Supply chain problems, inflation, likely the high price of fossil fuels, and other issues have resulted in billions of dollars in losses. Despite this, wind power companies are unconcerned about going bankrupt, due primarily to the fact that governments are mandating that increasing numbers of wind turbines be added to the electric grid pursuit of net-zero carbon dioxide emissions policies, complete with generous subsidies.

The author of the OilPrice.com article, “Wind Power Has A Profitability Problem,” Felicity Bradstock, points out that despite massive investments and mandated construction by governments leading to growth in the wind power industry, “companies are realizing that it is difficult to translate wind power into profits.” Bradstock says the return on investment has not been what companies expected, writing:

https://climaterealism.com/2023/04/right-oilprice-com-wind-power-is-unprofitable/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: Right, OilPrice.com, Wind Power is Unprofitable
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 12:19:31 am »
 :thud: