Author Topic: Democrats, independents and young Americans losing faith that climate change is “man made”  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats, independents and young Americans losing faith that climate change is “man made”
By Jo Nova

Are young Americans growing out of the climate religion?

In a healthy sign, young adults aged 18 to 29 are much more skeptical now than they were five years ago. A 17% decline in the number who think climate change was mostly or entirely man-made is a major fall, especially in a large survey of 5,400 people.

Across all age groups American belief that climate change was mostly or entirely man-made fell from 60% in 2018 down to 49% in 2023. The fall was almost entirely in Democrat and Independent voters.

Republican voters were much more skeptical to start with and haven’t changed at all, which EPIC described as “stable” because that sounded a lot better than “skeptical”.

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/04/democrats-independents-and-young-americans-losing-faith-that-climate-change-is-man-made/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If they ARE losing interest, which I doubt, it only means indoctrination in schools has not been good enough. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Heretics and blasphemers. Burn them! Buuuuuuuuuuuuurn them!!!
The Republic is lost.

Offline ccoffer

Democrats, independents and young Americans losing faith that climate change is “man made”
By Jo Nova

Are young Americans growing out of the climate religion?

In a healthy sign, young adults aged 18 to 29 are much more skeptical now than they were five years ago. A 17% decline in the number who think climate change was mostly or entirely man-made is a major fall, especially in a large survey of 5,400 people.

Across all age groups American belief that climate change was mostly or entirely man-made fell from 60% in 2018 down to 49% in 2023. The fall was almost entirely in Democrat and Independent voters.

Republican voters were much more skeptical to start with and haven’t changed at all, which EPIC described as “stable” because that sounded a lot better than “skeptical”.

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/04/democrats-independents-and-young-americans-losing-faith-that-climate-change-is-man-made/
It's amazing how much sway this stupid lie they turned into an industry still has. No data has ever backed up any of their idiotic lies. Bugs have more effect on the climate than people ever could. Mankind couldn't change the weather if charged with doing so.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 01:16:06 pm by ccoffer »
Preacher man says it's the end of time, and the Mississippi river she's a goin' dry.
Demosthenese Jr.