Author Topic: Trump Bashes DeSantis, Says Florida 'Continues to Tumble Into Complete and Total...Destruction  (Read 7481 times)

Online libertybele

. It will be a first.  Biden runs from his basement. Trump from his jail cell.  What a country.  The two major parties are unable to come up with something better than two reprobates. Sad days ahead for sure.

Sad days I can handle. The destruction, turmoil and the takeover of our country by either Muslims or the Chinese is what I foresee happening next. Brandon & Company sold us out a long, long time ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Wow.  You can't even bother to post statistics that jibe with your lies.

https://tampabayedc.com/news/how-many-people-moved-to-florida-this-past-year/

According to latest data from the U.S. Census, Florida ranks #1 in total net migration, which measures the difference between the number of people moving in and the number of people moving out of a state. From July 2021-July 2022, nearly 444,500 people moved to Florida, which compared to the previous year was a gain of 185,000, the largest year-over-year impact of residents moving.

At some point, she has to come to the realization that Trump isn’t always telling her the gospel truth, right? Maybe? I’m mean, this is starting to get “cringey.”
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 05:19:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No. Stop posting things that are easily disputed as false or out of context and then claim you’re the victim. Research first. Yes housing is expensive in Florida. But investigate why. Don’t just regurgitate Trump claims

@LMAO   You spend most of your life trashing what you've been told Trump said.  Eight out of ten times you don't have the full or accurate quote.  I am going to continue to correct that.  I will leave the research and editorial comments to you.

Offline Hoodat

Please, can we stop with the "if" he runs talking point?  The only question is why and how the governor is above Florida's Resign to Run and Sunshine Law.

DeSantis IS running @LMAO

What is your basis (other than incessantly repeating the claim)?  Seriously, what evidence do you have that DeSantis is running for President?

Everything about Ron Desantis is fair game.  Everything.

Even the part where Trump stated what an outstanding Governor he was, and gave it as a reason for him moving to Florida?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

@LMAO   You spend most of your life trashing what you've been told Trump said.  Eight out of ten times you don't have the full or accurate quote.  I am going to continue to correct that.  I will leave the research and editorial comments to you.

Examples?

Give me an example were I’ve done what you’ve claimed

Keep in mind that you were the one that took that picture of Ron DeSantis as a young man with teenage girls and confronted people if supplying alcohol to minors is a new Conservative position without knowing any context of the picture
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 05:41:32 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

Few appear to be interested in uncovering what was actually said ---

Did you of all people seriously post this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Did you of all people seriously post this?

Yup.  Ideology knows no shame, nor honor.

I have pretty much come to conclusion that the Orange Menace is going to be the nominee.....

But answer this question....  In '20, Tumpy didn't have to dig out of the hole of royally pissing off the most 10% conservative of us.
Does his Orangeness really think he can win without us?   I am voting for the most conservative candidate in '24.  F Trump.

Godspeed and thanks for the heads-up.

Offline Hoodat

And given what the DEM (LEFT) has been feeding us you're going to happily get off your ass and vote for him in the general...aren't you?   

So basically, what you are saying is that there is zero chance of Trump swinging rightward and adopting Conservative principles.  Trump will never try to earn our votes by cutting ties with the Swamp or cutting spending or reducing government, but we should be willing to vote for him anyway because he chooses not to display his 'D' after his name.  Right?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

So basically, what you are saying is that there is zero chance of Trump swinging rightward and adopting Conservative principles.  Trump will never try to earn our votes by cutting ties with the Swamp or cutting spending or reducing government, but we should be willing to vote for him anyway because he chooses not to display his 'D' after his name.  Right?

Of course.  Because Trump is owed a second term.

Offline Hoodat

I'm waiting for the 'If you don't vote for Trump you are voting for Biden' accusation to be dusted off....you know someone is barely holding it back!

A claim made by people already on record saying they will not vote for anyone other than Trump.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

A claim made by people already on record saying they will not vote for anyone other than Trump.

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Of course.  Because Trump is owed a second term.

And his likely side note to the GOP...  If you don't hand me the nomination, I'll run as a 3rd party candidate. We're screwed under every scenario.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Well, I will go on record and say that I will NOT vote for Trump.  Not in the primaries (I am no longer a registered Republican) and no in the general.  He's a liberal at best and changes his stripes whenever convenient.

It's truly sad.  He was a decent president but with him facing court challenges and his jealousy of DeSantis, he's gone off the rails.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, I will go on record and say that I will NOT vote for Trump.  Not in the primaries (I am no longer a registered Republican) and no in the general.  He's a liberal at best and changes his stripes whenever convenient.

It's truly sad.  He was a decent president but with him facing court challenges and his jealousy of DeSantis, he's gone off the rails.

I'm on the 99.9% fence.  If he will pledge to run on 100% intent to run as a fiscal conservative, and reduce the debt.  AND...  repudiate these crazy campaign pledges around Freedom Cities?  I'll come back.  Otherwise, we don't need a liberal GOP Trump representing us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I'm on 99.9% fence.  If he will pledge to run on 100% intent to run as a fiscal conservative, and reduce the debt.  AND...  repudiate these crazy campaign pledges around Freedom Cities?  I'll come back.  Otherwise, we don't need a liberal GOP Trump representing us.

Nor do we need a liberal GOP Trump bashing conservatives. In essence he is then degrading and discounting conservatism.

Examples?

Give me an example were I’ve done what you’ve claimed

This very thread.

Now, defend the Desantis economic record against the claims made about it.  Stop deflecting this task with comments about Trump and his supporters.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 06:01:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

Trump on why he moved to Florida:

"One of the greatest governors in our country—and I know a lot of good ones, and I can tell you there are some really bad ones too—but this is a great one: Governor Ron DeSantis."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1649523884574781441

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

We definitely need to get Trump back in the Oval Office particularly since Omarosa needs a job.

Online LMAO

This very thread.

Now, defend the Desantis economic record against the claims made against it.  Stop deflecting this task with comments about Trump and his supporters.

Show me. Making claims of “you’ve done it before” or “this very thread” are not examples.

I haven’t deflected anything. I just provided counters to the tweets that you posted.

You posted a Charlie Crist type claim on taxes to bash DeSantis. I was able to counter it with something more than just a tweet

And when it comes to deflecting, you lead the pack. Again, if Florida is so bad, why did Donald Trump move there? Why are people continuing to move there?

I mean this in the very nicest of ways. When you cut and paste a claim from TruthSocial, research it first, look at the context, and if it turns out to be solidly true, then post it. Have at least some personal pride for God’s sake. Don’t sacrifice your integrity on the alter  of Donald Trump.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 06:13:30 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Go back and read some of my posts about the migration to FL during COVID.  Pay closer attention and maybe, just maybe you'd realize you're way off base as far as FL and DeSantis are concerned.  @Right_in_Virginia you really need to stop looking through Orange colored glasses.

I am paying attention  --- to the migration pattern over just the last 20 years.  An aging population and no income tax guarantees Florida's continued population growth ----- which makes Ron, in his fifth year serving as governor, being unprepared for the current housing crisis all the more troubling @libertybele

Offline Hoodat

Trump on DeSantis:

" have a lot of confidence in Ron DeSantis, a lot of faith in Ron Desantis to make the right decision."

"He's been doing a great job and working very hard."

"He's a great governor.  He's done an incredible job."

"He's doing a great job as governor."

"He's been a fantastic governor for Florida.  They are very happy with him."

"One of the greatest governors in our country.  And I know a lot of good ones.  And I can tell you there are some really bad ones, too.  But this is a great one - Governor Ron DeSantis."

"Were in a place called 'Florida' and we have a great governor."

"Great governor, knows exactly what he is doing."

"Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis has done a spectacular job in Florida."

"[DeSantis] enjoys very high popularity, and that's for a reason.  The reason is he's doing a good job."

"He's done a lot of things right."

-Donald J. Trump-

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I haven’t deflected anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Do Floridians agree with Trump’s assessment on the current state of Florida and Ron Desantis?

The guy just got re elected by a whopper of a landslide while carrying blue counties. I don’t see a flight of Floridans leaving Florida

Barry Goldwater