General Category > Elections 2024

Trump Bashes DeSantis, Says Florida 'Continues to Tumble Into Complete and Total...Destruction

(1/38) > >>

Maj. Bill Martin:
Any Floridians want to chip in on how horrible it is to live there?

--- Quote ---Trump Bashes DeSantis, Says Florida 'Continues to Tumble Into Complete and Total Delinquency and Destruction

Throughout the pandemic conservatives (and even disaffected Democrats and independents) vacationed in and moved to the “Free State of Florida” in record numbers, attracted to relatively affordable housing and, well, freedom. Donald Trump spends the vast majority of his time there, escaping the New York winters, over-taxation, and politically-motivated, unscrupulous prosecutors. But according to an email he sent out Friday, the state is a hellhole.

Atop the email was this statement from Steven Cheung, Trump’s campaign spokesman.

“The real DeSantis record is one of misery and despair. He has left a wake of destruction all across Florida and people are hurting because he has spent more time playing public relations games instead of actually doing the hard-work needed to improve the lives of the people he represents.”

Then the main portion of the email begins:

While Ron DeSantis engages in a weeks-long shadow campaign for president boasting his playbook, Florida continues to tumble into complete and total delinquency and destruction....

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/04/21/trump-bashes-desantis-says-florida-continues-to-tumble-into-complete-and-total-delinquency-and-destruction-n734997

--- End quote ---

I figure this is pretty good stuff.  With this attack and some others, he's basically made it so that DeSantis has to run now or he'll look like he's running away from a fight.  So hopefully, DeSantis will just go scorched earth and not hold back.  At the least, it could make for an entertaining primary, because I don't really have much hope that 2024 is going to be a good year for conservatives.  So we might as well enjoy the ride if the destination is going to suck.

LMAO:
Well, that settles it

Trump should move back to New York City where life is better

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 22, 2023, 09:56:45 am ---Well, that settles it

Trump should move back to New York City where life is better

--- End quote ---

That is what I'm thinking.  The more he acts like this, the less likely people will vote for him. I'm not and I mean it.  To me he is still a Democrat.

Free Vulcan:
Narratives of sweeping generalities and cherry picked facts.

Sounds like the propaganda tactics of the Rats.

mountaineer:
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
I wish Trump fought Fauci and Pfizer like he fights DeSantis.
9:55 PM · Apr 21, 2023

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version