Author Topic: Iowa Teens Were Upset With A Spanish Teacher Over A Bad Grade. So They Killed Her In The Park With A  (Read 508 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Iowa Teens Were Upset With A Spanish Teacher Over A Bad Grade. So They Killed Her In The Park With A Baseball Bat.
Story by Richard Burkard • Yesterday 9:36 AM

Two Iowa teenagers have pleaded guilty to murdering a high school Spanish teacher with a baseball bat to get even for bad grades.

Jeremy Goodale and Willard Miller changed their original “not guilty” pleas in separate morning hearings on April 18. Both were scheduled to go on trial later this week.

Both now admit they attacked Nohema Graber, 66, along a park trail in Fairfield on Nov. 2, 2021. Goodale told a judge that Miller brought the bat and used it on Graber.

Both teens dragged the teacher off the trail, Goodale continued. But when they noticed she was still alive, Goodale says he struck Graber to finish their mission.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/iowa-teens-were-upset-with-a-spanish-teacher-over-a-bad-grade-so-they-killed-her-in-the-park-with-a-baseball-bat/ar-AA1a3Voo?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ab6af49b901b4524a047a52f4c40f98a&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The only thing we lack in Iowa legislatively is that we should have is the death penalty.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 03:26:17 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

This is insanity. Were these children raised by wolves?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The psyche is hard to explain. Iowa has never totally lost the idea of community. Sometimes that can twist and turn dark. Glad I went to school in the 80's, because some of my classmates scared the heck out of me. You get to running and gunning without alot of oversight and I've seen teens get totally out of control just feeding off each other. Closest analogy is frat boy culture. It's not common here but it happens more than I'd like.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 04:19:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is the sort of crap speed freaks and tweekers might do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

As madam Clinton says, it takes a community to raise a child.  Of course, she never opined as to what the child would turn out to be if raised by a government.  But I think we may have examples here.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson