Author Topic: Mayor Pete is saving the world... Jazz Shaw  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayor Pete is saving the world... Jazz Shaw
« on: April 21, 2023, 02:54:30 pm »
Mayor Pete is saving the world
Jazz Shaw 9:21 AM on April 21, 2023

I will confess to being one of the people who has been critical of the job that Pete Buttigieg (“Pothole Pete”) has been doing as the country’s Secretary of Transportation under Joe Biden’s presidency. He has seemingly done almost nothing while the nation’s ports were clogged with ships waiting to unload cargo, train derailments became an almost daily feature, and planes were regularly experiencing near collisions. But I clearly was too quick to judge Mayor Pete because he has quietly been working on a bigger project that will finally deliver the type of changes we’ve been waiting for. This week, Buttigieg boldly stepped forward to finally end the ongoing tragedy of gender inequity among crash test dummies. What’s that you say? You weren’t aware of this crisis? Well… nobody was. But it appears that we were suffering from a lack of female crash test dummies. And Pothole Pete is going to address this problem no matter what it costs the taxpayers to do so. (Outkick)

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg found a new use for U.S. taxpayer dollars: female crash test dummies.

Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) praised Buttigieg for his efforts at a transportation committee hearing Thursday.

DeLauro calls the inclusion of female dummies “the start of the fight for gender inequity among vehicle safety and crash victims.”

I found myself nodding my head in agreement with Bobby Burack. We are not a serious nation at this point.

https://twitter.com/burackbobby_/status/1649126948948287490

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/04/21/mayor-pete-is-saving-the-world-n545342
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Mayor Pete is saving the world... Jazz Shaw
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 03:01:26 pm »
This must just be another temporary shortage because, AFAIK, safety crash tests have been performed with crash-test dummies of various sizes, including male adult, female adult, and children of various sizes and both genders.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 03:09:45 pm »
This must just be another temporary shortage because, AFAIK, safety crash tests have been performed with crash-test dummies of various sizes, including male adult, female adult, and children of various sizes and both genders.

On the other hand, Mayor Pete is proof that America suffers from no shortage of dummies.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 03:13:51 pm »
On the other hand, Mayor Pete is proof that America suffers from no shortage of dummies.

With that I wholeheartedly agree!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 05:46:58 pm »
Wouldn't it been cheaper...and more liberal, to just have the crash test dummies identify as transgender :shrug: I'm shocked that Buttjigger would deny trans crash test dummies equal opportunity **nononono*

What is really confusing is that there are already female crash test dummies, including pregnant versions on the market so what exactly is Buttjigger , no doubt spending large amounts of tax dollars on, developing?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-first-female-crash-dummy-has-arrived-180981072/
From the Nov. 22 article
Now, Swedish researchers have created a crash dummy that better represents the female body, writes BBC News’ Shiona McCallum. Their dummy is 5-foot-3 and weighs about 137 pounds, per the publication. The team put emphasis on its chest shape and gave the female-modeled dummy a lower joint stiffness than its male counterpart. It’s equipped with sensors and transducers to measure the force exerted on each part of the body during a car crash.

So Buttjigger is taking credit for what the Swedes have done?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2023, 06:01:37 pm »
 ////00000////

Whoa!  Whoa!  Whoa!  I thought the woke snowflakes wanted to eliminate the imposition of gender identity upon society.

Will these be cis-females crash test dummies, or transitioned male-to-female crash test dummies?  What will be their preferred pronouns - she, it, thems, battleaxe?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2023, 06:03:53 pm »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2023, 11:27:07 pm »
Ms. Shaw:
"Mayor Pete is saving the world"

Slight correction:
"In his mind, Mayor Pete is saving the world"

(that's the only "savin'" he's ever gonna do)