Author Topic: New Twitter files drop brings long-promised hammer to Fauci, with of promise ‘more to come!’  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Twitter files drop brings long-promised hammer to Fauci, with of promise ‘more to come!’
April 21, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

The walls may finally be starting to close in around Dr. Anthony S. Fauci with the latest release of the “Twitter Files” showing that the former top medical advisor to President Joe Biden lied when he insisted that he never used Twitter and was clueless when it came to using the popular social media app.

In the long-awaited rollout of the internal documents on Fauci and Twitter from before billionaire Tesla/SpaceX CEO Elon Musk acquired the San Francisco-based tech giant last year, journalist Paul D. Thacker, who is a former U.S. Senate investigator, published proof that the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) was being less than truthful in his statements to the public as well as in a sworn deposition that he gave last year.

Thacker, who runs “The DisInformation Chronicle” blog on Substack shed some light on Musk’s mysterious December 11, 2022 tweet in which the new Twitter boss wrote, “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci” in a cryptic message posted to the platform on the same day that he tweeted out a meme of the elfin career bureaucrat depicted as the loathsome character Wormtongue from “The Lord of the Rings” whispering “Just one more lockdown, my king…” into the ear of President Joe Biden, who was depicted as King Theoden.

“Fauci went on Fox News and said he had ‘no clue’ what [Elon] was talking about,” Thacker wrote in the first tweet of his thread on the now-retired face of the national COVID response.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/21/new-twitter-files-drop-brings-long-promised-hammer-to-fauci-with-of-promise-more-to-come-1352124/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fauci has summarily denied knowledge of anything including his own actions in all this.

It's all he has. But he wasn't just following orders, he was giving them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis