Author Topic: TEXAS BORDER CZAR: Special Response Teams Turn Back Thousands of Migrants  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TEXAS BORDER CZAR: Special Response Teams Turn Back Thousands of Migrants

BOB PRICE20 Apr 202326

Texas Border Czar Mike Banks tweeted a report saying special response units of the Texas Military Department and Department of Public Safety turned back thousands of migrants during the first two days of deployment in El Paso.

Border Czar Banks tweeted that Governor Greg Abbott ordered the deployment of mobilized special units under Operation Lone Star to El Paso on Sunday. He reported the teams turned back thousands of migrants, “cutting illegal entries across Pres. Biden’s open border in HALF.”

The border czar’s comments follow an address by Governor Abbott to the Southwest Border Sheriff’s Coalition meeting in McAllen, Texas, on Monday.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/20/texas-border-czar-special-response-teams-turn-back-thousands-of-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does the Texas border czar rank higher or lower than the US border czar, Kamala Harris? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson