Author Topic: Kudlow: DeSantis’ Disney Obsession ‘Really Damaging Him’  (Read 739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kudlow: DeSantis’ Disney Obsession ‘Really Damaging Him’

Pam Key 20 Apr 2023

Fox Business Network host Larry Kudlow said Thursday on his show “Kudlow” that Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R-FL) “obsession” with fighting the Disney Corporation was “really damaging him.”

Kudlow said, “Start out with this, Trump has got all of these endorsements. He got a big lead in the polls. His endorsement list is unbelievable, but we’ll get to that in a second. Trump is running against DeSantis. Meanwhile, in my view, DeSantis is running against Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. And I think that’s a huge mistake, and his obsession here, I think, is really damaging him. And people and his own backers are pulling away. Mark, Simone said on the air last night. He said if Donald Trump, if he had a dispute with the Disney corporation, Trump would have come in himself solved it in a day or two. Here is DeSantis devoting his entire time to it. Trump is way ahead. DeSantis is fighting Mickey Mouse.”

Fox News contributor Kellyanne Conway said, “DeSantis made a big mistake, in my humble view by allowing himself to be seen as the alternative to Trump. He should’ve come out and said, ‘I’m an alternative to Biden. He would’ve transported himself into a general election place. And he didn’t do that. Trump’s in his head.”

Kudlow said, “Trump’s in his head. So is Mickey Mouse.”

He added, “It is just fascinating to me that nobody remotely competes with Trump on polls and endorsements.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/20/kudlow-desantis-disney-obsession-really-damaging-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Kudlow: DeSantis’ Disney Obsession ‘Really Damaging Him’
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 12:16:39 am »
I don’t entirely disagree with Kudlow, here

If DeSantis has presidential aspirations, he needs to be more than an “anti woke” candidate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 01:02:42 am »
I don’t entirely disagree with Kudlow, here

If DeSantis has presidential aspirations, he needs to be more than an “anti woke” candidate

I do - I think he is well-rounded - AND anti-woke.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 01:13:07 am »
Not sure how defending little kids in his home state is damaging.
The Republic is lost.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 05:29:32 am »
More great advice from Trump’s economic guru.  Trump, the only president since Hoover to reduce the number of employed.  The king of debt.  Permanent Obamacare.  Thank you, Larry.

The reality is Disney Corp 2023 has nothing to do with Walt Disney or Mickey Mouse.  It is a Hollywood freak show that preys on a young audience.  Their lawyers conspired with Reedy Creek to cement control over the local government.  DeSantis has no choice but to smack them down, yet again.  If Larry doesn’t have the attention span to follow this, he can cover something else.