Author Topic: Biden's Open Borders Bringing Diseases to Your Neighborhood  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's Open Borders Bringing Diseases to Your Neighborhood
« on: April 20, 2023, 05:13:07 pm »
Biden's Open Borders Bringing Diseases to Your Neighborhood
By Betsy McCaughey
April 19, 2023  5 Min Read

Ready for another pandemic? New York City's health commissioner announced last week that the influx of migrants from the southern border — more than 50,000 to New York City alone in the past year — is delivering contagious diseases, including tuberculosis and polio, to our neighborhoods.

The same disease threats are also endangering other migrant destinations, including California, Texas and Florida.

In a letter to physicians and health care administrators citywide, Commissioner Ashwan Vasan explained that "many people who recently arrived in NYC have lived in or traveled through countries with high rates of TB."

TB, short for tuberculosis, is a bacterial infection. It is treatable with antibiotics, but it generally takes six to nine months of medication to recover. Not a walk in the park.

https://www.creators.com/read/betsy-mccaughey/04/23/bidens-open-borders-bringing-diseases-to-your-neighborhood
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden's Open Borders Bringing Diseases to Your Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 05:13:56 pm »
It was only a matter of time until it happened.  I wonder how the democrats will spin it. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden's Open Borders Bringing Diseases to Your Neighborhood
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 05:23:32 pm »
Biden has ripened the environment and greased the skids for something like an Ebola epidemic.

If the Chicoms couldn't do us in with COVID, why not go for the throat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.