Author Topic: WATCH: Chicago Mayor-Elect Defends Thugs Who Shot Into Crowds, Beat Women: “They Make Silly Decision  (Read 1140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Chicago Mayor-Elect Defends Thugs Who Shot Into Crowds, Beat Women: “They Make Silly Decisions”
By Jake Rupper tApril 20, 2023

Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson addressed the press Wednesday regarding the violent mobs of thugs who looted stores, beat innocent bystanders savagely, and even shot into crowds.

During his conference with the media, Johnson doubled down on his previous statements supporting the violent teens in his crime-riddled city.

“Look, demonizing children … is wrong,” Johnson said. “We have to keep them safe as well.”

“Have you ever taught middle school? Do you know the risk that young people take just because they’re young?” he continued.

“They’re young … sometimes they make silly decisions, they do!” Johnson continued, apparently suggesting fatal violence is now considered “silly” in his Chicago.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1648883730327674881

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-chicago-mayor-elect-defends-thugs-who-shot-into-crowds-beat-women-they-make-silly-decisions-jrupp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online cato potatoe

The United States is a great nation, but its major cities would not be out of place in developing countries.  You rarely see this wild dichotomy in Europe or east Asia.

Offline Kamaji

The United States is a great nation, but its major cities would not be out of place in developing countries.  You rarely see this wild dichotomy in Europe or east Asia.

True enough.

I remember many, many years ago (in the early 1990s), when I spent the Summer in Europe.  Coming home, I was in Geneva and spent the night in that airport (very, very clean).  I got on the plane, still kind of groggy, and slept some more.  I still distinctly remember waking up as the plane was coming in to JFK airport, and my first thought was: "Uh-oh, I got on the wrong plane by mistake and am now landing in some third-world country."

Offline mountaineer

Chicago is no place to be a police officer.
Ben Bradley
@BenBradleyTV
JUST IN: Chicago police interim Supt Eric Carter will leave the department May 15, sources confirm to @WGNNews. That’s the same day Brandon Johnson will be sworn in as the next mayor.
1:56 PM · Apr 20, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I can’t see Chicago ever recovering. It just seems they sink deeper and deeper. And then when you think they couldn’t sink anymore, they sink even deeper.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They're sorta getting what they deserve right? Just STFO of Chicongo.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I can’t see Chicago ever recovering. It just seems they sink deeper and deeper. And then when you think they couldn’t sink anymore, they sink even deeper.
That's good. I want to see Chicago burn to the ground. All of those Chicago people, voters, politicians, and shooters, are all shitting in their own bed, and they are beyond any help. At some point, (now), all you can do is to cheer them on. If rape and murder are 'silly decisions' then there is no getting through to that kind of idiocy. Let it burn, let it burn. I do not care at all what California, Chicago, and New York do. In fact, it is kinda funny.

It's like watching a retard trying to commit a slow motion suicide, and they can't quite get it right ... yet. But they keep trying more and more wacky stuff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO speculates:
"I can’t see Chicago ever recovering. It just seems they sink deeper and deeper. And then when you think they couldn’t sink anymore, they sink even deeper."

Within 15 years, Chicago ought to make Detroit look like a decent place to live...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Black Americans have been trained by the Communist Left for decades that destroying everything in their neighborhoods, including positive things, is somehow 'sticking it to da White Man'. They have been trained that shitting all over everything, including their own beds; their own home, is an 'act of revolution'. And they are too stupid to understand that they are being controlled and used by rich White Liberals who pretend to be on their side.

International criminal Soros, who instigates and funds most of this stuff, is a billionaire White Jew. And he has nearly ALL the American Black community as well as all the LGBXYZ movements working directly for him. These groups don't dare sneeze without the approval of Soros and his many Glaubensjünger.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

I make two predictions

Chicago is going to get much worse

And

Brandon Johnson will get reelected if he runs again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

More silly decisions made by kids, God love 'em.
     Apr 22, 2023
Chicago teens charged with trespassing after allegedly stealing, crashing car resulting in death of 6-month-old
The male suspects, 17 and 14, are both facing one count of criminal trespassing charges, according to Chicago police.
Katie Daviscourt, The Post Millennial

Two Chicago teens that allegedly caused a fatal crash with a stolen vehicle on Sunday which led to the death of a 6-month-old infant are receiving only misdemeanor charges.

According to Chicago Police, the suspects, 17-year-old and 14-year-old males, are both facing one count of criminal trespassing charges, WGN9 reports.

According to local news, the teens are charged with "criminal trespass to a vehicle in connection to the theft of the car." They could face upgraded charges.

Authorities say that the fatal crash resulted in multiple hospitalizations, and the death of Cristian Uvidia, a 6-month-old baby.

The mother of Cristian, and his two older sisters, remain in the hospital but are expected to recover from the injuries that they sustained in the crash. ...

Killed by young people making silly decisions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
More silly decisions made by kids, God love 'em.
Killed by young people making silly decisions.
I'm gonna take a WAG as to the cultural affiliation of the 'teens' but I would bet a substantial amount that if perp and vic were reversed, not only would the teens be up on murder charges but the department of non justice would charge them federally with depriving the victim of their civil rights.