Author Topic: War Without End: White House Approves Fresh $320M+ Military Aid Package for Ukraine  (Read 657 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
War Without End: White House Approves Fresh $320M+ Military Aid Package for Ukraine

Simon Kent 20 Apr 2023

The White House approved a fresh Ukraine military aid package Wednesday with $325 million worth of battlefield supplies from U.S. stores placed at Kiev’s disposal.

The announcement came on the same day Ukraine´s defense minister said his country has just received U.S-made Patriot surface-to-air guided missile systems it has long craved.

The latest equipment includes ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, precision aerial bombs, TOW guided missile systems, AT-4 anti-armor weapons systems, anti-tank mines and demolition munitions, UPI reports.

It will all be pulled from Pentagon stocks to expedite delivery to the front lines.

The assistance is derived from the Presidential Drawdown Authority, which allows the president to draw assistance from existing stocks of U.S. weapons.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/20/war-without-end-white-house-approves-fresh-320m-military-aid-package-for-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
War Without End: White House Approves Fresh $320M+ Military Aid Package for Ukraine

Simon Kent 20 Apr 2023

The White House approved a fresh Ukraine military aid package Wednesday with $325 million worth of battlefield supplies from U.S. stores placed at Kiev’s disposal.

The announcement came on the same day Ukraine´s defense minister said his country has just received U.S-made Patriot surface-to-air guided missile systems it has long craved.

The latest equipment includes ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, precision aerial bombs, TOW guided missile systems, AT-4 anti-armor weapons systems, anti-tank mines and demolition munitions, UPI reports.

It will all be pulled from Pentagon stocks to expedite delivery to the front lines.

The assistance is derived from the Presidential Drawdown Authority, which allows the president to draw assistance from existing stocks of U.S. weapons.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/20/war-without-end-white-house-approves-fresh-320m-military-aid-package-for-ukraine/

Smashing the Russian army at the cost of not a single American life.  Bargain!!

Offline kevindavis007

I don't know why a lot of Conservatives are upset about it.  If the war in Ukraine drains the resources of Russia (and hopefully) China, I'm all for it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Kamaji

I don't know why a lot of Conservatives are upset about it.  If the war in Ukraine drains the resources of Russia (and hopefully) China, I'm all for it.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

It's draining our resources, that's for sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Will this aid package include weapons?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden says if we don't raise the debt ceiling the US may default on our obligations to Ukraine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ScottinVA

In a time in which Putin’s Russia and Xi’s China are coalescing against the western world, any weakening of Russia is to our benefit.  Further, while I’m no fan of Zelenskiyy, the incredible acts of bravery of the Ukrainian army and its people are awe-inspiring.  How anyone purporting to be a conservative could throw their support behind that diminutive, misshapen KGB thug Putin defies logic.

Offline mountaineer

Biden says if we don't raise the debt ceiling the US may default on our obligations to Ukraine.
"Obligations." Huh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Joe Biden is a lying POS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-