Author Topic: Rep. LaMalfa Stumps Entire Panel Of Climate Experts With A Simple Question  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS RICHARD, CCD EDITOR ON APR 19, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Rep. LaMalfa Stumps Entire Panel Of Climate Experts With A Simple Question

Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA) recently posed a question to a panel of climate experts at a House Transportation Committee hearing about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act: what percentage of carbon dioxide (CO2) is currently in the atmosphere?

Despite the panelists being experts in their fields and pushing to ‘electrify everything‘, none of them gave an even remotely correct answer.

Instead, their answers were significantly overstated, with members of the panel claiming CO2 makes up between 5 and 8 percent of the atmosphere.

The correct answer, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Earth System Research Laboratory, is 0.04 percent.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/rep-lamalfa-stumps-entire-panel-of-climate-experts-with-a-simple-question/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

classic