Poll

Have you lost that 'sitting around waiting for Covid to end' weight yet?

NO
5 (27.8%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
It's complicated
4 (22.2%)
What Weight
4 (22.2%)
I've apparently made it worse
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: May 20, 2023, 01:46:30 am

Author Topic: Have you lost that 'sitting around waiting for Covid to end' weight, YET?  (Read 5106 times)

Online corbe

I gained 10 pounds during that and I'm a skinny guy.  I've gained 5 more since last year.
   It's not helping me with cacomorphobia, at all.

The Be Good Tanyas - Waiting Around to Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0SmXVrLlZ4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Never slowed me down for a second.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

I've lost about 30 lbs
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I've lost about 30 lbs

I found your 30 lbs @libertybele

Lost 6 of it this year, hoping by Christmas I’ll be back to goal weight.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Hoodat

Jim Croce  -  Got them steadily depressing, low down mind messing, working at the car wash blues.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When the oil patch went FLAT with the collapse in oil prices, I snagged a job delivering pizzas. 4,500 +/- deliveries in the year things were dead in the patch...I ate a lot of pizza and wings and lost weight!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Complicated... I go out and about, but avoid tight crowds when possible.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

I found your 30 lbs @libertybele

Lost 6 of it this year, hoping by Christmas I’ll be back to goal weight.

I would love to have some of it back @Gefn
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Somehow, to my great surprise, I didn't put on any Covid weight.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Somehow, to my great surprise, I didn't put on any Covid weight.

I didn't either.  I was already sedentary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where's the 420 option?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

I didn't either.  I was already sedentary.
Exactly.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I didn't ever "sit around" waiting for it to end. I knew it likely never would. Mine was frantically pacing around, hoping the government would finally give up on trying to micromanage it—and for the most part, they have for the past year or so.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline NavyCanDo

Lost 70 lbs since May 2021 after stepping on a freight scale at work and shocked to find myself way heavier than I guessed I was.    From 250 down to 180.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lost 70 lbs since May 2021 after stepping on a freight scale at work and shocked to find myself way heavier than I guessed I was.    From 250 down to 180.

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

Awesome!

Online Hoodat

Without doing meth?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Without doing meth?

Hey... I took off forty pounds in a week or so... All it took was bladder and heart failure....  :whistle:

Now only 25 pounds heavy coming out of winter... I am 265-75 hard cut... and usually 325 in the winter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lost 90 in past year for health reasons.  Dr. said something to the effect that those wounds on your legs could eventually lead to amputations if you don't do something pretty soon.

Much better now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Lost 90 in past year for health reasons.  Dr. said something to the effect that those wounds on your legs could eventually lead to amputations if you don't do something pretty soon.

Much better now.

Awesome!