General Category > Elections 2024

Democrat Robert Kennedy Jr. Launches 2024 Presidential Campaign in Boston

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Democrat Robert Kennedy Jr. Launches 2024 Presidential Campaign in Boston

Nick Gilbertson19 Apr 2023245
2:48

Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr. formally launched his 2024 presidential campaign on Wednesday in Boston, Massachusetts.

Kennedy, the son of the late U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of late President John F. Kennedy, made his announcement at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel shortly after 12:00 p.m.

Kennedy began by recounting his familial ties to the city and highlighting the American Revolution’s Boston roots. He pointed to England’s “corrupt merger of state and corporate power” during colonial rule and compared it to today’s corporate-political atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTud81L04e8&ab_channel=NTDNews

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/19/democrat-robert-kennedy-jr-launches-presidential-campaign-in-boston/

mountaineer:
Wayne Root - Wayne Allyn Root - TV & Radio Host
@RealWayneRoot

Dems in so much trouble. RFK Jr will show emperor has no clothes. He's a liberal...but sane. Will destroy Biden & Dems on issues of Covid vaccine deaths & sending $150 billion to Ukraine. Dems want WW3. He will expose them.
10:56 AM · Apr 20, 2023

mountaineer:
RFK Jr.’s Bid For the 2024 Democratic Nomination Off To Surprising Start
Jon Dougherty
April 20, 2023
--- Quote ---A couple of candidates have stepped up to challenge President Joe Biden for the 2024 Democratic nomination, which is surprising in and of itself, given that under normal circumstances, incumbents historically run unopposed.

But these are not normal times.

Biden continues to show signs of his age — 80 — and the country is increasingly facing a series of challenges ranging from high inflation, including Americans paying steadily more for energy, to foreign crises like the war in Ukraine and a threatening China. The U.S. border is a chaotic mess, interest rates are high and show no signs of abating, while homelessness and crime beset our biggest cities, all of which are run by the president’s party. ...

Not only has RFK Jr. decided to get into the race, but he is also off to a stunningly good start “with the support of 14% of voters who backed President Joe Biden in 2020, an exclusive USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds.”

“That is surprising strength for a candidate who has a famous political name but is now known mostly as the champion of a debunked conspiracy theory blaming childhood vaccines for autism,” USA Today snarked. ...
--- End quote ---
Conservative Brief

Free Vulcan:
Given some of Trump's recent proposals, he almost sounds to the right of Trump.

Right_in_Virginia:
Happy Earth Day!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

When I was 7, I visited my uncle, John F. Kennedy, in the Oval Office and presented him with a salamander to share my love and concern for the health of other species. It was that meeting that began my commitment to the environment.

Last edited
3:52 PM · Apr 22, 2023

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version