Author Topic: Ro Khanna predicts far-left will be 'dominating presidential elections for next 15 years'  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 19, 2023 10:15am EDT
Ro Khanna predicts far-left will be 'dominating presidential elections for next 15 years'
The Democratic congressman predicted progressive political influence will 'explode' in a 'post-Biden world'

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

The progressive wing of the Democratic Party is "building power" and likely will be "dominating presidential elections over the next 15 years" left-wing Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., told the New York Times, even as moderates and liberals feud over the party's direction.

Former Illinois lawmaker and former leader of the House Democrats’ campaign arm Cheri Bustos told the outlet that there always seems to be a "reckoning" when a party swings too far right or too far left.

"In 2018, our party seemed to react to Donald Trump winning in 2016, and the reaction was to go further and further left," Bustos, a moderate, said. "When politics swings far to the left or far to the right, there always seems to be a reckoning."

Progressive Democrats cited their recent victory in Chicago, where Brandon Johnson, a progressive who was endorsed by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-VT., defeated his moderate opponent, former Chicago Public Schools CEO Paul Vallas, in the city's mayoral race.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ro-khanna-predicts-far-left-dominating-presidential-elections-next-15-years
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The left will overreach well before 15 years ... they won't be able to help themselves ... they don't care if people can't afford what they propose ... the libs will just steal someone else's money to fill the gap.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline The_Reader_David

This is a bone-head who thinks it "progressive" to screw that poor (whether working or on benefits) by triggering massive inflation with the student loan forgiveness program that would have benefitted mostly the scions of the professional managerial class, and, which, blessedly, looks like not happening thanks to its blatant unconstitutionality.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"In 2018, our party seemed to react to Donald Trump winning in 2016, and the reaction was to go further and further left," Bustos, a moderate, said. "When politics swings far to the left or far to the right, there always seems to be a reckoning."

Yep. And y'all have gone full-blown totalitarian Communist now.

That isn't going to work out for you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Progressive Democrats cited their recent victory in Chicago, where Brandon Johnson, a progressive who was endorsed by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-VT., defeated his moderate opponent, former Chicago Public Schools CEO Paul Vallas, in the city's mayoral race.

The progressive left defines that as success? For who?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy