Author Topic: NYC Mayor to Cut Carbon Emissions by Cutting Off Food  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor to Cut Carbon Emissions by Cutting Off Food
« on: April 19, 2023, 11:08:16 am »
NYC Mayor to Cut Carbon Emissions by Cutting Off Food
"20 percent of New York City’s greenhouse gas emissions come from household food"
April 18, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 40 Comments

The American Left is just Pol Pot in slow motion. The global warming scam is just an excuse to take everything away from you to save the planet.

Everything? Yes, everything.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams and Chief Climate Officer and New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) Commissioner Rohit T. Aggarwala today released the city’s first integrated greenhouse gas inventory, which incorporates emissions from the production and consumption of food. Those emissions represent 20 percent of New York City’s overall emissions — the third largest source, behind buildings (35 percent) and transportation (21 percent).

Just like cars and individual liberty, the food will have to go. New Yorkers will look back nostalgically for the days when Mayor Bloomberg merely wanted to cut salt and ban soda. They’re coming for your meat, fish and eggs.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/nyc-mayor-to-cut-carbon-emissions-by-cutting-off-food/#.ZD7AdVJ8t-Y.twitter
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: NYC Mayor to Cut Carbon Emissions by Cutting Off Food
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 12:20:04 pm »
You voted for it, you eat it, pun intended.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: NYC Mayor to Cut Carbon Emissions by Cutting Off Food
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 01:51:03 pm »
Remember when Chock-Full-o'Nuts was on the street corners and not in City Hall?

You bought it, you broke it!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis