Author Topic: Biden to Spend $5 Billion on New Covid Vaccine Program Backed by Bill Gates & Fauci  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden to Spend $5 Billion on New Covid Vaccine Program Backed by Bill Gates & Fauci
Frank BergmanApril 16, 2023 - 11:20 am22 Comments

Democrat President Joe Biden is spending $5 billion in taxpayer money on a new initiative to develop vaccines for COVID-19.

White House officials announced the effort this week in an interview with The Washington Post.

Dubbed “Project NextGen,” the new initiative seeks to expedite the development of vaccines for Covid and other emerging coronaviruses.

Project NextGen is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation and is backed by Biden’s former top health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The program will also encourage further partnerships between the public and private sectors.

https://slaynews.com/news/biden-spend-5-billion-new-covid-vaccine-program-backed-bill-gates-fauci/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If Vlad the Impaler were still alive, he would make a perfect fourth member. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson