Author Topic: Video shows suspect with 11 prior arrests hit NYPD cop with bottle in broad daylight attack  (Read 251 times)

Offline Kamaji

New video shows suspect with 11 prior arrests hit NYPD cop with bottle in broad daylight attack

By Amanda Woods
April 18, 2023

Shocking video has emerged showing the moment a brute smacks an NYPD cop in the head with a bottle — before trying to pummel her and her partner.

The new clip, posted on the NYC Scoop Twitter feed, shows the uniformed female cop standing on a busy sidewalk at 231st Street and Broadway in Kingsbridge around 2 p.m. Monday.

Suddenly, 45-year-old Jose Garcia walks up behind her and clocks her on the side of the head with the bottle.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/18/new-video-shows-man-hit-nypd-cop-with-bottle-in-broad-daylight-attack/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
New video shows suspect with 11 prior arrests hit NYPD cop with bottle in broad daylight attack

By Amanda Woods
April 18, 2023

Shocking video has emerged showing the moment a brute smacks an NYPD cop in the head with a bottle — before trying to pummel her and her partner.

The new clip, posted on the NYC Scoop Twitter feed, shows the uniformed female cop standing on a busy sidewalk at 231st Street and Broadway in Kingsbridge around 2 p.m. Monday.

Suddenly, 45-year-old Jose Garcia walks up behind her and clocks her on the side of the head with the bottle.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/18/new-video-shows-man-hit-nypd-cop-with-bottle-in-broad-daylight-attack/
Interesting that his no doubt accomplice had his phone up and videoing before the attack, I wonder if they arrested his sorry A$$ too. Personally I would have shot the POS, how much longer until he kills someone(if he hasn't already) because he obviously hasn't suffered any real penalty. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't know which is worse...the fact this perp assaulted a cop in broad daylight like that or that the cop ran away and left her partner there alone.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!