Author Topic: Musk on Twitter Staff Cuts: You Can Let Go of a Lot of People if You’re Not Trying to Run a Glorifie  (Read 168 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Musk on Twitter Staff Cuts: You Can Let Go of a Lot of People if You’re Not Trying to Run a Glorified Activist Organization or Care About Censorship

JEFF POOR17 Apr 2023122
2:29
During an interview that aired on Monday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Elon Musk discussed the staffing situation he inherited after his acquisition of Twitter.

Musk deemed it “absurdly overstaffed” at the time.

According to Musk, 80% of the initial staff at Twitter had either departed or been terminated.

“What percentage of your staff did you fire at Twitter?” Carlson asked. “One of the great business stories of the year?”

“I think we’re about 20% of the original size,” Musk replied,

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/17/musk-on-twitter-staff-cuts-you-can-let-go-of-a-lot-of-people-if-youre-not-trying-to-run-a-glorified-activist-organization-or-care-about-censorship/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji