Author Topic: Tim Kaine: It’s OK For The FBI To Put Informants In Churches  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Kaine: It's OK For The FBI To Put Informants In Churches
Tristan Justice

Virginia Democrat Sen. Tim Kaine gave the FBI his approval to investigate Catholic parishes in his own state on Monday.

When asked by a local ABC affiliate about the FBI’s Richmond division infiltrating Catholic communities to spy on the church for alleged extremism, Kaine called the revelations a misunderstanding.

“I think the key is communication,” Kaine told ABC13. “If the FBI has a concern like that, then go to the church leaders and say, ‘Hey look, we have a concern and we don’t want your members to get unwittingly caught up in something.'”

Former FBI Special Agent Kyle Seraphin blew the whistle on the agency’s Richmond office investigating the Catholic Church with undercover informants in February. The FBI, Seraphin wrote, “would like to protect Virginians from the threat of ‘white supremacy,’ which it believes has found a home within Catholics who prefer the Latin Mass.”

“The document assesses with ‘high confidence’ the FBI can mitigate the threat of Radical-Traditionalist Catholics by recruiting sources within the Catholic Church,” Seraphin warned.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/04/18/tim-kaine-its-ok-for-the-fbi-to-put-informants-in-churches/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Tim Kaine: It’s OK For The FBI To Put Informants In Churches
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 02:41:13 pm »
But they can't put them in mosques.  Just ask the NYPD about its experience in the post-9/11 world.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 02:57:14 pm »
But they can't put them in mosques.   

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023, 02:59:02 pm »
 ////00000////

Is the FBI going to bug Confessionals?

The Latin Mass thing is an issue for the Vatican, not the FBI.

How long before the Knights of Columbus are a designated terror oragnization?

Latin Mass = White Supremacy?  WTF, tradionally white supremacists have been white male protestants of northern European descent.  Groups like KKK are anti-Catholic, in addition to being anti-balck and anti-semetic.

I wonder if the FBI's real target are Catholic pro-life groups.  That would make more sense.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright