Author Topic: Trump looks at ‘TV ready’ female running mate who knows how to be ‘loyal’: source  (Read 2850 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm sticking with my prediction of Kari Lake.
That would be my first pick, Kristi Noem would be a close second.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Problem for GOP in 2024 ... Educated Suburban Women don't like the GOP's Morality Police taking away access to abortion and birth control.
Oh, and just how did they do that?

ANOTHER BIG LIE.

SCOTUS returned the issue to the several States, and that's where the laws come from.

I must note the Left's 'morality police' are letting violent criminals walk.
Pick your poison.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 01:45:02 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is IWONKA old enough for the gig..../  333cleo

So Barron is now fair game for your "images?"

Classy!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
TV Ready? 

Please make it stop!!!!!!!!

9999hair out0000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Official Trump VPOTUS Selection Guide .....

Only update is that only the most NE corner of the Chart is acceptable.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

Who can really say.  Trump may have developed a taste for Big BUTTS at his age and she is 'TV Ready'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
   Who can really say.  Trump may have developed a taste for Big BUTTS at his age and she is 'TV Ready'.

Corbe, I think it is time for "Rank the Fox TV Babes" thread.  I'd give Tulsi a 9.7.

Offline corbe

Corbe, I think it is time for "Rank the Fox TV Babes" thread.  I'd give Tulsi a 9.7.

I would feel very impaired as to the task assigned, @catfish1957 as I haven't watched FOX since I got back from Vacation in November of 16.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
////00000////

I think this is what Trump is really talking about:

@DefiantMassRINO

She's got MY vote!

And my house and car,if she plays her cards right.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Problem for GOP in 2024 ... Educated Suburban Women don't like the GOP's Morality Police taking away access to abortion and birth control.

@DefiantMassRINO

True,but  their power base is in the northeast and the left coast,so they  were never going to vote for a Repbulican candidate to start with.

They just don't do well outside of their normal environment,and if they do happened to move to someplace in the south,it's not long before they are shrieking and tearing their hair out,and moving somewhere else.

"Group Thought" is EVERYTHING to the "open  minded". How freaking ironic is THAT?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
So political and administrative competence doesn't matter for Trump, eh?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online LMAO

It appears Trump wants to “box check” like the current administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@DefiantMassRINO

She's got MY vote!

And my house and car, if she plays her cards right.

Well played sir, well played.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Never did, and apparently never will.

Offline cato potatoe

He would feel threatened by any woman (or any man) with those qualities. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He would feel threatened by any woman (or any man) with those qualities.

Which is why it probably wont be Kari Lake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

Don't be surprised if as a gesture of "unity", he picks (or tries to pick)...

...Tulsi Gabbard.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Don't be surprised if as a gesture of "unity", he picks (or tries to pick)...

...Tulsi Gabbard.

LOL!  You beat me to it!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GrouchoTex

LOL!  You beat me to it!   :beer:

Funny how she is turning out to be more pro-American than a lot of Republicans lately.
 :beer:
She still believes in some left stuff, though, like the Green New Deal and Obama-care type medical insurance.
Voted "present" in the President Trump impeachment nonsense, so that may her of the hook with him.
 :cool:

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
So Barron is now fair game for your "images?"

Classy!

ah excuse me...but there is no...BARRON...... in that graphic.

oh now youve done it.....put YOUR STUFF on me ....

oh how embarassing....... that must be

heres a HINT  from YOUR left to right.....

IWONKA.....LITTE RICKY.....LIL DON JR.

no barron

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Funny how she is turning out to be more pro-American than a lot of Republicans lately.
 :beer:
She still believes in some left stuff, though, like the Green New Deal and Obama-care type medical insurance.
Voted "present" in the President Trump impeachment nonsense, so that may her of the hook with him.
 :cool:

Maybe I've always liked her because

1) she has a strong 'Bitch' quality...similar to Pres. Trump.
2) She is a military veteran with an impressive resume folder.
3) Hillary Clinton claimed she was/is a Russian Operative

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Lack of experience in elected office shouldn't disqualify someone in my book, but if you're seeking high office without having started at the local level, you'd better have a good list of accomplishments to your name.

I agree that it shouldn't be a disqualifier, but I'd like to have either the President or VP be familiar with how the system works.  Otherwise, you are necessarily dependent on taking critical advice from people who can too easily bamboozle you.

Offline GrouchoTex

Maybe I've always liked her because

1) she has a strong 'Bitch' quality...similar to Pres. Trump.
2) She is a military veteran with an impressive resume folder.
3) Hillary Clinton claimed she was/is a Russian Operative

888high58888

#3 may qualify her alone.....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
NO.

There is NO woman politician in America today -- NOT ONE -- who is capable of being president.

Mr. Trump needs to pick a male candidate who by past behavior has shown himself to be competent enough to take over Mr. Trump's position -- both physically and philosophically -- if Mr. Trump is no longer able to fill it.

I've said this before, but someone like Rand Paul comes to mind.

And -- although I once said I couldn't vote for him -- this upstart guy Ramaswamy seems to be talking about the right things, as well. And, AMAZINGLY, he is a true natural-born citizen (born on US soil of two parents who were both naturalized citizens at the time of birth).

That's more than I can say for Nikki Haley...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 02:56:50 am by Fishrrman »

Offline mountaineer

I agree that it shouldn't be a disqualifier, but I'd like to have either the President or VP be familiar with how the system works.  Otherwise, you are necessarily dependent on taking critical advice from people who can too easily bamboozle you.
Agreed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org