Author Topic: CRAIG RUCKER: Biden’s ‘Green’ Policies Are Following Europe Straight Into The Dark  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CRAIG RUCKER: Biden’s ‘Green’ Policies Are Following Europe Straight Into The Dark
OPINIONBELGIUM-EU-US-POLITICS-DIPLOMACY

CRAIG RUCKER
PRESIDENT, COMMITTEE FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE TOMORROW
April 17, 2023
9:11 AM ET

President Biden and congressional Democrats constantly fret about “climate change.” Indeed, they have made it such a high priority they are taking an “whole of government approach” to addressing it. In fulfilling their aims at curbing emissions, the entire Biden Administration has been systematically and intentionally dismantling the powerful, reliable energy system America has built over the past century, and offering in its place little more than vague promises of a “clean, renewable” system will miraculously appear to replace it.

It’s a bold promise. It’s also a foolish one.

The reason why is that there really isn’t a solid example, anywhere in the world, that Green energy has proven itself to be a “success” as a main supplier of energy. Team Biden insists we should follow Europe’s lead on “green energy,” because our friends across the Atlantic have shown the “energy transition” works. To the contrary, actual news from Europe should shake even the most ardent climate activists out of their extreme weather nightmares and green utopia fantasies.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/17/opinion-bidens-green-policies-are-following-europe-straight-into-the-dark-craig-rucker/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson