Author Topic: The Climate Lunatics Are Now Targeting A Vital Food Product  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Climate Lunatics Are Now Targeting A Vital Food Product
« on: April 18, 2023, 11:16:10 am »
WRITTEN BY KATIE PAVLICH ON APR 17, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Climate Lunatics Are Now Targeting A Vital Food Product

Climate change lunatics who want to ban beef and force everyone to eat bugs have a new target.

According to AFP news, climate “scientists” are targeting rice farming as a “dangerous,” emissions-heavy practice.

They say flooded rice fields [pictured], which then naturally ferment hay and other plants, produce too much methane. [emphasis, links added]

According to National Geographic, rice is a main and key food source for 3.5 billion people.

“Rice is a food staple for more than 3.5 billion people around the world, particularly in Asia, Latin America, and parts of Africa. Rice has been cultivated in Asia for thousands of years.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-lunatics-are-now-targeting-a-vital-food-product/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson