Author Topic: California Democratic lawmakers roasted for Bud Light photo op: 'Worst party ever'  (Read 582 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 17, 2023 7:30pm EDT
California Democratic lawmakers roasted for Bud Light photo op: 'Worst party ever'
One commentator joked, 'This photo is more damaging to the brand than Dylan Mulvaney in the bathtub'
By Alexander Hall | Fox News

Rep. Ted Lieu and his fellow California Democratic leaders posed with bottles of Bud Light to mock conservatives boycotting the company, and the internet roasted them for it.

Bud Light and its parent company Anheuser-Busch faced a firestorm of controversy after partnering with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney. The controversy began when the company celebrated Mulvaney's "365 Days of Girlhood," by sending Mulvaney custom-made cans featuring the influencer's face. Mulvaney said the cans were her "most prized possession" on Instagram with a post featuring "#budlightpartner." A video then featured Mulvaney in a bathtub drinking a Bud Light beer as part of the campaign.

The controversy has sparked backlash for the beer company with many places in the Midwest and South reportedly boycotting the beer.

Lieu posted a photo on Twitter of himself and fellow California Democratic Reps. Mark Takano, Judy Chu, and Adam Schiff drinking bottles of Bud Light, with all of their beer bottles' logos directly facing the camera.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-democratic-lawmakers-roasted-bud-light-photo-op-worst-party-ever

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One commentator joked, 'This photo is more damaging to the brand than Dylan Mulvaney in the bathtub'

Yep
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have been the vanguard of pro-deviants, pro-molesters-sex educators, muslim terrorism, anti-Whites, anti-patriotism, pro-Communism, pro-Islam taught in schools and entered into government.  Separation of church and government my azz, or schools forced taught as well.  Money and weapons to them, or cut often, perverts and muslim terrorists invited into the military as well. 
Its public records, regardless of the liars swearing otherwise.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Bud queer beer, for more than an open mind.  Get on the WOKE train!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions