Author Topic: GREAT IDEA! “Woke Alerts” that warn consumers about corporations promoting far-left woke ideology  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GREAT IDEA! “Woke Alerts” that warn consumers about corporations promoting far-left woke ideology
APRIL 16, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM6 COMMENTS

It’s about time that “right” thinking people put the power of the purse to work for their values, too. Go Woke, Go Broke! British commentator, Nana Akua, responds to a new U.S. service called ‘Woke Alerts’, which warns consumers about products and companies pushing a woke agenda.

NY Post A conservative nonprofit launched a text alert system this week designed to warn shoppers to avoid products from companies accused of catering to the “woke agenda.” Consumers’ Research, a Washington, DC-based group poised at the intersection of policy and consumerism, introduced the “Woke Alert” on Friday.

By entering a phone number, conservative-minded shoppers will receive text updates on companies deemed to have strayed too far left in their marketing and other strategies.
“Many corporations are putting progressive activists and their dangerous agendas ahead of customers,” the sign-up page reads. “They’ll only succeed if we look the other way.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/04/16/great-idea-woke-alerts-that-warn-consumers-about-corporations-promoting-far-left-woke-ideology/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

It might be easier to alert customers about "non-woke" companies. The list is far shorter.