Author Topic: Iran’s President Threatens to Destroy Israeli Cities, Urges US to Leave RegionIran’s President Threa  (Read 220 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Iran’s President Threatens to Destroy Israeli Cities, Urges US to Leave Region

ranian President Ebrahim Raisi marked the regime’s annual “Army Day” on Tuesday by warning Israel that any hostile move against Iran would lead to the destruction of major population centers and calling on the United States to withdraw its troops from the region.

“The extra-regional and American forces should leave the region as soon as possible because it is in their own interests and the interests of the region,” Raisi said during a military parade in Tehran featuring army units, displays of missiles and combat drones, and flyovers by helicopters and fighter jets.

“The presence of foreign forces threatens regional security but our armed forces provide security wherever they are present in the region,” he said.

“The enemy, especially the Zionist regime, has received this message that the slightest move against the country will invoke a severe response by the armed forces and will be accompanied by the destruction of Haifa and Tel Aviv,” Raisi added.

Iran supports and funds several terrorist groups sworn to Israel’s destruction, notably Hezbollah in Lebanon, and Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza. Israel regularly carries out airstrikes against Iranian targets in Syria, including those linked to arms shipments destined for Hezbollah........

https://cnsnews.com/article/international/patrick-goodenough/irans-president-threatens-destroy-israeli-cities-urges-us
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Only thing missing was the blurb at the end of his rant saying "This message brought to you by the generous donations of Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi , Chuck Schumer at the cost of the American People and world peace."