Author Topic: 25 Migrants Found Locked in Horse Trailer Following Texas Police Pursuit near Border  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
25 Migrants Found Locked in Horse Trailer Following Texas Police Pursuit near Border

RANDY CLARK17 Apr 20236

Texas sheriff’s deputies found a group of 25 migrants locked inside a horse trailer following a police pursuit early Monday morning. The pursuit took place in Zavala County near the Texas border with Mexico.

Zavala County Sheriff’s Office deputies attempted to stop a vehicle on a remote highway leading away from the border. Authorities believed the vehicle, a newer Chevrolet pick-up truck pulling a large horse trailer, might be involved in criminal activity. In a sign that their hunch was correct, the driver refused to yield to the deputy’s emergency lights and a vehicle pursuit began. When the vehicle finally stopped, the deputy found 25 migrants in the enclosed horse trailer.

Deputies found 25 migrants locked in a horse trailer following a pursuit near the Texas border with Mexico. (Zavala County Sheriff’s Office)

In what has become an all-too-common occurrence, the migrant smuggler led authorities in the county, located just 30 miles from the Rio Grande, on a pursuit that endangered the lives of the deputies, the commuting public, and the migrants as well.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/17/25-migrants-found-locked-in-horse-trailer-following-texas-police-pursuit-near-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Keep them in there and tow the trailer back across the Rio Grande.