General Category > History

What Do We Really Know About Waco After 30 Years? Getting the Facts Straight at Last! ~ Video

<< < (2/5) > >>

corbe:
   The same FBI SWAT Team that did the carnage at Mr. Weavers Idaho residence was responsible for the WACO Bible Study Group Seige 8 months later.  Both originally started by BATF violations.

Smokin Joe:
Well we know critical evidence (the steel front door) is still 'missing'.

We know Chuck Schumer held up a pristine AK-47 in the hearings and claimed the Davidians had all 'machine guns' (the gun parts recovered from the ashes were reassembled by the BATF armorers into machine guns. Whether they were or not before didn't seem to be important).

We know the Davidians knew the raid was coming. (News crew asked the postman how to get there, the postman was a Davidian, and let them know).

We know the phones were tapped. So the Feds knew the raid was 'blown' and went ahead, anyway.

We know there was a lot of bullshit in the media.

4 former Clinton bodyguards were killed.
(Each allegedly had the same behind the ear head wound).

The carrier liquid for the CS powder injected by the Combat Engineer Vehicles was Methylene Chloride. (Active ingredient in many carburetor cleaners) and flammable.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: corbe on April 17, 2023, 08:05:39 pm ---   The same FBI SWAT Team that did the carnage at Mr. Weavers Idaho residence was responsible for the WACO Bible Study Group Seige 8 months later.  Both originally started by BATF violations.

--- End quote ---

Yep! And the very same FBI sniper (Lon Horiuchi).

berdie:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 17, 2023, 08:39:40 pm ---Well we know critical evidence (the steel front door) is still 'missing'.

We know Chuck Schumer held up a pristine AK-47 in the hearings and claimed the Davidians had all 'machine guns' (the gun parts recovered from the ashes were reassembled by the BATF armorers into machine guns. Whether they were or not before didn't seem to be important).

We know the Davidians knew the raid was coming. (News crew asked the postman how to get there, the postman was a Davidian, and let them know).

We know the phones were tapped. So the Feds knew the raid was 'blown' and went ahead, anyway.

We know there was a lot of bullshit in the media.

4 former Clinton bodyguards were killed.
(Each allegedly had the same behind the ear head wound).

The carrier liquid for the CS powder injected by the Combat Engineer Vehicles was Methylene Chloride. (Active ingredient in many carburetor cleaners) and flammable.

--- End quote ---

I am sad and ashamed to say that I believed all the hype about Waco and Randy Weaver at the time of the events. I have since had an eye opening experience. It shows the power of the media.

bigheadfred:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on April 17, 2023, 07:45:00 pm ---That's up in here... And trust me, we ain't about to forget it.

--- End quote ---

No, we won't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version