Author Topic: What Do We Really Know About Waco After 30 Years? Getting the Facts Straight at Last! ~ Video  (Read 1416 times)

Online corbe

What Do We Really Know About Waco After 30 Years? Getting the Facts Straight at Last!

As we approach the 30th anniversary of the David Koresh/Branch Davidian tragedy outside Waco, TX on April 19, 1993 the real story of what happened before, during, and after the 51 day siege is still clouded by media hype and one-sided reports. We have three new books out this Spring, and four TV documentary series. They are a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly...problem is, when they are good, they are very very good, and when they are bad they are horrid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizTXT9tQ9Y
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I always get the heebee jeebees when I drive through Waco AND Dallas.  86 people, Women and Children included, died in The Branch Davidian Compound and subsequently 22 years later 9 dead in the Twin Peaks Bar.  All instigated by the FBI.  They learned real good from their Masters in the CIA and what they did to a sitting President in the later mentioned city 30 years earlier. 

Wacko From Waco - Billy Joe Shaver & Willie Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-4teVplZ8
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 04:37:53 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   I always get the heebee jeebees when I drive through Waco AND Dallas.  86 people, Women and Children included, died in The Branch Davidian Compound and subsequently 22 years later 9 dead in the Twin Peaks Bar.  All instigated by the FBI.  They learned real good from their Masters in the CIA and what they did to a sitting President in the later mentioned city 30 years earlier. 

Wacko From Waco - Billy Joe Shaver & Willie Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-4teVplZ8

You forgot to mention Randy Weaver and family.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

I was trying to keep it Local, a Texas thing.  There is a Texas Historical Plaque at the end of my block as to how the pro Confederate Germans chased down their local townsfolks who happened to be pro Union and were marching up North to join their ranks, well lets just say they didn't make it. 

Offline roamer_1

You forgot to mention Randy Weaver and family.

That's up in here... And trust me, we ain't about to forget it.

Online corbe

The same FBI SWAT Team that did the carnage at Mr. Weavers Idaho residence was responsible for the WACO Bible Study Group Seige 8 months later.  Both originally started by BATF violations.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well we know critical evidence (the steel front door) is still 'missing'.

We know Chuck Schumer held up a pristine AK-47 in the hearings and claimed the Davidians had all 'machine guns' (the gun parts recovered from the ashes were reassembled by the BATF armorers into machine guns. Whether they were or not before didn't seem to be important).

We know the Davidians knew the raid was coming. (News crew asked the postman how to get there, the postman was a Davidian, and let them know).

We know the phones were tapped. So the Feds knew the raid was 'blown' and went ahead, anyway.

We know there was a lot of bullshit in the media.

4 former Clinton bodyguards were killed.
(Each allegedly had the same behind the ear head wound).

The carrier liquid for the CS powder injected by the Combat Engineer Vehicles was Methylene Chloride. (Active ingredient in many carburetor cleaners) and flammable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
   The same FBI SWAT Team that did the carnage at Mr. Weavers Idaho residence was responsible for the WACO Bible Study Group Seige 8 months later.  Both originally started by BATF violations.

Yep! And the very same FBI sniper (Lon Horiuchi).

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

We know Chuck Schumer held up a pristine AK-47 in the hearings and claimed the Davidians had all 'machine guns' (the gun parts recovered from the ashes were reassembled by the BATF armorers into machine guns. Whether they were or not before didn't seem to be important).

We know the Davidians knew the raid was coming. (News crew asked the postman how to get there, the postman was a Davidian, and let them know).

We know the phones were tapped. So the Feds knew the raid was 'blown' and went ahead, anyway.

The carrier liquid for the CS powder injected by the Combat Engineer Vehicles was Methylene Chloride. (Active ingredient in many carburetor cleaners) and flammable.

I am sad and ashamed to say that I believed all the hype about Waco and Randy Weaver at the time of the events. I have since had an eye opening experience. It shows the power of the media.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That's up in here... And trust me, we ain't about to forget it.

No, we won't.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

There are several other things as well. For example, people being gunned down as they tried to get out the back of the burning building of which the TV cameras had no view.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Me and the old man were watching that go down... The tank moved to the upwind side (on that very windy day), Pokin holes... and we both said, at the same time, "They're venting it to burn it down.."

And of course we were right. And that's all you need to know.

Offline roamer_1

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Me and the old man were watching that go down... The tank moved to the upwind side (on that very windy day), Pokin holes... and we both said, at the same time, "They're venting it to burn it down.."

And just like OK City, Mt Carmel had to be bulldozed in record time. Nothing to see here folks! move along.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

And just like OK City, Mt Carmel had to be bulldozed in record time. Nothing to see here folks! move along.

Yeah... Imagine that...  :whistle:

Offline berdie

OK guys...what does OK City have to do with this? Was it some kind of FBI operation as well?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
OK guys...what does OK City have to do with this? Was it some kind of FBI operation as well?

All the records of lawsuits against the Whitewater Development Corporation were stored in that building @berdie. Among other things.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

McVeigh, the OKC Murry Building Bomber, cited as his major reason The Branch Davidian Compound Massacre.

@berdie

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

McVeigh, the OKC Murry Building Bomber, cited as his major reason The Branch Davidian Compound Massacre.

@berdie

He had the wrong ATF office.
The ATF guys at Waco came out of Houston.
If McVeigh had the location right, that would have been the Mickey Leland Federal building in Houston.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yep, tore open holes to get a flue (blast furnace, with that wind) effect, and it worked very well, to the detriment of those inside. They even shot at those trying to escape through the holes to try and keep them inside the burning building.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Yep, tore open holes to get a flue (blast furnace, with that wind) effect, and it worked very well, to the detriment of those inside. They even shot at those trying to escape through the holes to try and keep them inside the burning building.

That was flat-out wholesale murder.

And then they wonder what we don't trust government.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That was flat-out wholesale murder.

And then they wonder what we don't trust government.

And it was the exact same FBI Hostage Rescue bunch that did the Weavers in.

- J. R. R. Tolkien