Author Topic: ‘Attacking America’: Kamala Harris Says Pro-Life Policies Target ‘Our Democracy’ At Abortion Rally  (Read 757 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Attacking America’: Kamala Harris Says Pro-Life Policies Target ‘Our Democracy’ At Abortion Rally
By  Ben Whitehead

Apr 16, 2023   DailyWire.com

Vice President Kamala Harris made a surprise appearance at an abortion rally in Los Angeles on Saturday, a day after the Supreme Court issued an administrative stay regarding restrictions on mifepristone, the drug used in about half of all abortions nationwide.

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito granted a five-day pause on Friday after the Department of Justice requested the court intervene following a ruling by Texas Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk, which paused FDA approval of the abortion drug. In her remarks, Harris urged rallygoers to “stand up and fight,” describing the situation as a “critical moment” in U.S. history.

“When you attack the rights of women in America, you are attacking America,” Harris told the crowd of a few hundred people. “We have seen attacks on voting rights, attacks on fundamental rights to love and marry the people that you love, attacks on the ability of people to be themselves and be proud of who they are.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/attacking-america-kamala-harris-says-pro-life-policies-target-our-democracy-at-abortion-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Hey Kommiela, abortion kills potential Democrats.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If Democracy means Dictatorship, then I agree.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hey Kommiela, abortion kills potential Democrats.

Mostly potential Democrats in fact!   *hmmmm*

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If Democracy means Dictatorship, then I agree.

Democracy - two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Unfortunately our youth, specifically young women are believing the misinformation that Cackles is spewing.

Whoever the GOP nominee is, needs to select a female VP. 

However, I'm hoping that Kristi Noem runs for president. IMHO at this point in time, I believe she is the GOP's best shot at the oval office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.