Author Topic: Orthopedic surgeon sounds off on COVID vaccine after developing career-ending condition: I’ve been ‘  (Read 291 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Orthopedic surgeon sounds off on COVID vaccine after developing career-ending condition: I’ve been ‘abandoned’
Story by Kayla Bailey • Yesterday 2:30 PM

One orthopedic surgeon had his career ripped away from him by developing a career-ending condition just seven days after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

During an appearance on "Fox & Friends Weekend," Dr. Joel Wallskog shared the chilling details of how he contracted Transverse Myelitis, going from a "completely healthy 50-year-old" to a crippled, unemployed orthopedic surgeon, in a matter of a week.

"I was a completely healthy 50-year-old person with really no medical problems until about seven days after my first – or I should say one and only Moderna shot – that I received from December 30th of 2020. So, I was completely otherwise healthy until seven days after the shot," Dr. Wallskog shared with co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy.

Orthopedic surgeon sounds off on COVID vaccine after developing career-ending condition: I’ve been ‘abandoned’
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@rangerrebew Link please.
Thanks for all you post!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis