Author Topic: Texas teen dies rock climbing, two hours later he revives: 'A literal miracle'  (Read 519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 16, 2023 3:36pm EDT
Texas teen dies rock climbing, two hours later he revives: 'A literal miracle'
The teen's doctor describes not only reviving, but doing so with such little damage, as a 'literal miracle'

By Matteo Cina | Fox News

Sammy Berko, a teenage boy from Missouri City, Texas, went to a rock climbing gym where he suffered cardiac arrest and died. Two hours later he was alive.

"He climbed to the top of the wall, rang the bell, as we were told, and then his body went limp, and it looked like he was either playing around or passed out. They weren't quite sure and when they realized he was unresponsive, they lowered him slowly," Jennifer Berko, Sammy's mother, told Houston's Fox 26.

Paramedics and doctors proceeded to administer CPR for two hours before informing Jennifer that, "He's, gone." She and her husband, Craig, sat with their son for a few minutes to say their goodbyes.

"I started talking to him, just telling him how much I love him and sorry that we didn't know how to save him. Suddenly, as I started praying, my husband said, 'Oh my gosh, he's moving,'" said Jennifer to the local news station.

The couple shouted for the medical team who raced back in and began administering aid.

Due to how long Sammy went without oxygen there was fear he suffered a major brain injury. However, aside from some physical injury, he has so far only experienced short term memory loss. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-teen-dies-rock-climbing-two-hours-later-he-revives-literal-miracle
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, sometimes it is just a good thing to not be an organ donor...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Well, sometimes it is just a good thing to not be an organ donor...

Very true!