Author Topic: Armed federal agents threaten Amish farmer: embrace pesticides or be destroyed  (Read 261 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed federal agents threaten Amish farmer: embrace pesticides or be destroyed
Sunday, April 16, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

Image: Armed federal agents threaten Amish farmer: embrace pesticides or be destroyed
(Natural News) For the past nearly 10 years, the federal government has been targeting and harassing a Washington, D.C.-area Amish farm for elimination.

Miller’s Organic Farm, as it is called, has been in the crosshairs of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) since 2015 when an investigation was first launched into the food club’s activities.

The farm allows members to pay a small fee for access to clean and nutritious foods that are not processed at a USDA meat or dairy facility, as this is not necessary under food club status. The USDA is upset about this, naturally, and has been looking for ways to shut down the farm for many years now.

(Related: The government hates Miller’s Organic Farm because its owner, Amos Miller, sells nutritious, health-boosting raw milk and grass-fed beef to the local community.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-16-armed-feds-threaten-amish-farmer-pesticides.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline roamer_1

Quote from: the article

They don’t want healthy, strong, able, courageous, God-fearing, and / or thinking people in their way. If they can take down one, like Miller’s Organic Farm, they will go for more. He is their worst nightmare. He’s doing everything right. Pray for Mr. Miller.”

True. What should be brought to bear is that raw milk and home butchered meats, and organic vegetables are just way-of-life out here in flyover country. That this man is offering it as best he can in the city should be lauded - Especially among the liberals, who are incessant granola heads.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Flip 'em off and grow tobacco. The Amish are about the only people back where I grew up doing so, because they didn't take payments to not grow tobacco as part of that big tobacco settlement.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis